• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Good Frshwater Fishing Spots?

jdnet

Thanks for the compliments Ace but i'm not a biggie on the fishing thing...just get lucky occasionaly :D

Thats what they all say until they have a room over flowing with fishing gear. Some of us even wind up building racks for all our rods ;) . BTW dude. didn't make it last week as I woke up on saturday with a severe pain in my shoulder. Probably going this weekend though. Will let you know what I catch (hopefully I can find a fish stall with lake fish :D ).

adey....this thread has been progressing nicely :D:P

Thanks for the compliments Ace but i'm not a biggie on the fishing thing...just get lucky occasionaly :D

Was featured on weekend papers and Hi mag coz of this 'Occasionally luck ' thing hawink.gif

MINIACE

Thats what they all say until they have a room over flowing with fishing gear. Some of us even wind up building racks for all our rods ;) . BTW dude. didn't make it last week as I woke up on saturday with a severe pain in my shoulder. Probably going this weekend though. Will let you know what I catch (hopefully I can find a fish stall with lake fish :D ).

A friend was there last weekend. had caught three fish including a small barra and a knife fish.

good luck for the weekend.

I too am waiting for the seas off my place to calm down a bit... :)

haven't done a sea troll in a while :)

Was featured on weekend papers and Hi mag coz of this 'Occasionally luck ' thing hawink.gif

MINIACE

guess you have a point there Mini...as always :P

A friend was there last weekend. had caught three fish including a small barra and a knife fish.

good luck for the weekend.

I too am waiting for the seas off my place to calm down a bit... :)

haven't done a sea troll in a while :)

knife fish aren't an endemic of palatable species right?

knife fish aren't an endemic of palatable species right?

well they were not in sl waters until some morons release a few aquarium kep knfie fish to our waterways.

now they have become a menance cos they don't enough natural predatros to keep the stock in check. The adult knofe fish don't have any natural predetaros at all.

If at all it's un anglers who have to keep the numbers controlled :P

These fish are destroying our local fish stocks at a rate. pretty sad situ.

And on eating...i've been told that you can fry them up and can be worked upto a decent bite over some adult beverages :D