• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2011 Perodua Viva Speaker Size

lasithawicks

Hi Guys,

Im planning to buy a brand new Perodua viva Elite. (1000cc auto). does any of you guys know the speaker size? (Front and Rear door speakers). even I called to agents and they doesn't know exactly what size which comes with it.(I'm planning to get down some good speakers so need to know the exact size)

Thanks in advance..

You could probably try searching or posting on some Malaysian Perodua forums. It`s going to be difficult to say exactly unless someone has taken one apart or got access to a complete repair manual.

• 7 months later...

Hi Guys,

The current price of Perodua viva Auto is going at Rs 1,600,000/- The premium is Rs 1,880,000/-, Including VAT. Need to pay Rs 200,000/- advance for booking and current orders will be delivered by end of May 2012. :) :)

Hope this is Useful.

• 3 months later...

Biker Boy, u r wrog, you cant take home the car within 4 months, I ordered it on October 2011and stilldidnt get. they even dont know, always they tell, end of next month, which doesnt come, Balagiri doshaya ada nowey end ofnext month

stop calling, go to the office and raise your voice. If they figure out you are that innocent looking guy who will wait ages without any trouble they will give priority to others who create a scene.