• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Toyota Car

Kindly let me know what is the best car when comparing Axio and Allion.

You can't compare these two cars..both these cars have different options and specifications and a price tag with a considerable gap.. definitely allion is better than axio.there is only one thing that axio can beat allion,that's the fuel consumption..axio does average 16 km/l and allion does 12 km/l

Kindly let me know what is the best car when comparing Axio and Allion.

Allion is heavy and more spacious than the axio. But When comparing the allion A18(ZRT 260)1.8cc and the axio LUXEL(ZRE142 1.8cc), the axio luxel comes with triptonic, cruise control, auto parking assit and where as the allion does not. Both of the 1.8 cc engines come with DUAL VVTI technology.

• Like 1

axio does 16 kp/l???? is that the joke of the month or what???

It's not a joke..maybe it's joke for Euro cars..but this is a Jap econobox,I'm telling this because I was a owner of axio..even in the city it does 12 km/l and if you drive without pushing hard on the accelerator paddle It's capable of reaching even 17 km/l there are some of my friends who gets this figures..what made you think that it's a joke??? :D

Yes mate.

It does around 14 - 16 when running outstations.

Thilak

But it's just like a toy I felt when I was driving. Not that great in handling as I felt...... :angry-smiley-048:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...