• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Headlight Bulbs

Drift King

Question

i have a allion nzt240 (2005). with projection head light with factory fitted xenon lights for low beam. im going to restore the fog lams and the high beam to xenon lights and planing to buy them from Ebay.

so before order them i want to knwo the bulb type of the high beam and the fog lamps (ex. HB3, HB4) :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

can some one help me for it !! :unsure: :unsure:

Toyota_Allion_NZT240.jpg

A word regarding "Batta", Once I myself checked a batta's head lights thinking that they might not be having low beam but surely they have.

I noticed few problems with batta,

1.Most of batta are owned by the peoples who owned vehicles like tractors and they just don't realize about the low beam.

2.When the batta is loaded it's face goes up and then the low beam no longer effective.

3.They are equipped with high wattage super white bulbs.

Most of the peoples who are driving three wheelers are low educated, so we should not expect much from them; the same apply to those cheep Indian motor bikers (shifting from push bicycles to motor bikes) as well, all of them are deserved to have big damage when they face an accidents.

By the way I have noticed some car advertisements indicates HID lamps for some axios, allions, hiaces, do they only have hid for the low beam only?

no new bajaj three wheeler originally come with two headlights mate they fix the third light to front of the mud guard

new bajaj three wheeler originally come like this

Locqb.jpg

yeah mate but all the 3 headlight 3 wheels i see have the window devided into 3 parts

and most of them have Q and J numbers.

plus, we all know how our 3 wheel aiyyas like to modify

for god sakes there are body kits for three wheels now..

well...imho...best is to have some super bright auxiliary lights fixed onto your vehicle and have them aimed a bit high.

so far...most idiots dip their lights the second i return the favor with my 2 auxiliary lights hooked up just for that purpose :P

Have anyone seen a Fog in Colombo at any given time? hate it when people in the night put the fogs.

Police should stop and warn or fine people who are using fog lights when there is no freaking fog at all like in other countries.!

Have anyone seen a Fog in Colombo at any given time? hate it when people in the night put the fogs.

Police should stop and warn or fine people who are using fog lights when there is no freaking fog at all like in other countries.!