• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cefiro

prana

Guess you talking about A33s here.

Engined with 2.0 litre and above .Only one varient came with manual tranny. Car is aimed at more executive kinda transition market, so design bureau was not bothered about fuel consumption. A good luxurious car.

MINIACE

• 2 weeks later...

There are three models in the market (2.0 G Singapore version , Eximo and S,Touring japan versions) well i had 2.0G and S touring versions couple of years back therefor i recommend 2.0G. Anyway petrol vise 7-8 Km/L in city :rolleyes:

Hey TUKTUK,

Why are you recommending 2.0G over the others? I was under the impression that Japanese ones are better. Reason i am asking is I am more less decided to buy a Cefiro towards the end of August. After going through the long thread I thought singapore one are to avoided if possible.

In 2.0G version u got electric seat and leather interior but u cant find those options in S.touring and Eximo . Well in most of the S Touring versions that i found it started to get cracked on dashboard coz itz not well sync with sri lankan whether and S.touring is made for domestic purpose not for export.Also i had some issues with air flow sensor n the S.touring version but look vise S.Touring is way better than EXIMO AND 2.0G. That's what i recommend 2.0G.Any way itz all depend on u mate cheers !!

:alc:

• 3 weeks later...

first of all im sorry for replying to an old thread

i know the Cefiro A33 came from both Japan and Singapore, so how do you spot the difference between a Singapore made Cefiro and Japanese made Cefiro?

Edited by Magnum

first of all im sorry for replying to an old thread

i know the Cefiro A33 came from both Japan and Singapore, so how do you spot the difference between a Singapore made Cefiro and Japanese made Cefiro?

If you read the thread you have just replied, you will find the answer :)

Old topic, never seems to die.

Fantastic car . Mine is the Japanese version, last model year 2001, with illuminated dashboard(as called in SL) and has the 2.0 litre NEO engine .

I am vey very very happy with my 7 - 8 KMPL. In life one must learn to prioritise:) .

Ahh the comfort.....and the silence....... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

My mechanic seriously advises me against buying a Cefiro mainly because it will be difficult to sell it. He think it will take several months to sell it. I have no idea how difficult it is to sell one. Anybody have any experience in selling one?

If the mechanic dosen't like it buy it cause that means it has less reasons for you to spend money there

Fantastic car . Mine is the Japanese version, last model year 2001, with illuminated dashboard(as called in SL) and has the 2.0 litre NEO engine .

I am vey very very happy with my 7 - 8 KMPL. In life one must learn to prioritise:) .

whats the grade?? and does it have electric seats?

unfortunately vast majority of A33s are unlike yours and therefore bring down the whole market perception down.