• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Axela 2010; Better Than The Rest??

Prazz

I thought of bringing down a Mazda Axella 2010, I hear stories that the price value will drop down below 3 million in future. Is it worth bringing the car down. THe car is 1.5cc, will it be fuel efficient since its bigger than the previous car??.

post-48207-094185000 1308369717_thumb.jp

I thought of bringing down a Mazda Axella 2010, I hear stories that the price value will drop down below 3 million in future. Is it worth bringing the car down. THe car is 1.5cc, will it be fuel efficient since its bigger than the previous car??.

You know one thing. In Sri Lankan market even the "trashest" car from Toyota will hold its second hand value than the best cars from other Japanese manufactures. So Axela 2010 resale value dropping to 3.0 mil is quite possible.

If you are not a Toyota lover ,you should not consider any second hand value in Sri Lankan market.Most probably the value of your car will go down. If you want to buy Axela, forget about resale value,there are many more factors that Axela is a great car compared to similar Toyota competitors. :rolleyes:

if you want second hand value go for toyota if you want driving pleasure and appearance go for axela.

btw considering sl car market in future there is a higher possibility price value will go down below 3mill. :(