• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Custom Ac

chew

Hi

Custom AC Pvt Ltd at Nugegoda ( stanley Tilakarathna mawatha). IS this a good place fo AC repair??

Any Comments?????

what's the repair are you planning to do,I do mine at Buddhika's place in Battaramulla.he's having a small place but work is good.

what's the repair are you planning to do,I do mine at Buddhika's place in Battaramulla.he's having a small place but work is good.

Thanks Mate, there is a wobble in in AC belt pulley. SO do we need to replace the compressor??

Thanks Mate, there is a wobble in in AC belt pulley. SO do we need to replace the compressor??

could be just a problem with the pulley, in which case you would need to take it out and take it to a lathe where it can be checked.

do they do custom AC work...as the name suggests

hey...

Ive been a customer of Custom A/C, for as long as I can remember, their work is very good, I can actually vouch for it, over the years they have done a lot of work for me and my family and friends,

Theres a guy called Nishantha there if you meet him he will definitely sort you out, hes one of the owner/ partners of the place its doen by two brothers.

As far as I know they do custom work, they build mobile offices, restaurants, convert vans into ambulances that kinda thing,

anyway bottom line, I would recomend them for your AC needs.

also with your pully problem, i think it might be the bearing/ razor, shouldnt cost you a compressor!!!!!

TC

hey...

Ive been a customer of Custom A/C, for as long as I can remember, their work is very good, I can actually vouch for it, over the years they have done a lot of work for me and my family and friends,

Theres a guy called Nishantha there if you meet him he will definitely sort you out, hes one of the owner/ partners of the place its doen by two brothers.

As far as I know they do custom work, they build mobile offices, restaurants, convert vans into ambulances that kinda thing,

anyway bottom line, I would recomend them for your AC needs.

also with your pully problem, i think it might be the bearing/ razor, shouldnt cost you a compressor!!!!!

TC

where is the place exactly.....any landmark