• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Speed

Drift King

Question

hi everybody. several times i saw police ppl tring to catch hi speed vehicls around kandy and kandy cmb road. :violent-smiley-099: i saw they are using a speed gun for this process. :violent-smiley-030: does ny body knw can we use the Laser Radar detector to escape from these speed guns?? :ninja: :ninja:

detectors

does any one knw wt r the rays that SL cops r using on this speed guns?? coz there r sevaral radar detector models for sevaral typ of rays. :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

cheers DK

2 answers to this question

hi everybody. several times i saw police ppl tring to catch hi speed vehicls around kandy and kandy cmb road. :violent-smiley-099: i saw they are using a speed gun for this process. :violent-smiley-030: does ny body knw can we use the Laser Radar detector to escape from these speed guns?? :ninja: :ninja:

detectors

does any one knw wt r the rays that SL cops r using on this speed guns?? coz there r sevaral radar detector models for sevaral typ of rays. :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

cheers DK

look at this links they may be useful to you.

link 1

link 2

link 3

Edited by nexus

There's this other device fitted to your car that you can use to stop getting caught for speeding. its got a 100% success rate. Its this small metal thing that you rest your right foot on. If you feel the car is at a speed that the cops could catch you, you reduce the force you put on it, and presto you go right past the cops without getting caught. :P

• Like 6