• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sl Flag Flies @ Le Mans

mirage7777

Le Mans is shown live on Eurosports- DialogTV Channel 33 Sat and Sunday!

MINIACE

No mate, I checked and its some bicycle thingy.. :( I'm trying to stream it online

No mate, I checked and its some bicycle thingy.. :( I'm trying to stream it online

No mate just use the EPG button to check the reality laugh.gif..They dont show during compulsory race breaks.Race continues till 1900hrs local time Sunday.Its live .Today they showed the classic Le Mans live..wow Vintage Ferraris and Jags fought!

MINIACE

• Like 1

No mate just use the EPG button to check the reality laugh.gif..They dont show during compulsory race breaks.Race continues till 1900hrs local time Sunday.Its live .Today they showed the classic Le Mans live..wow Vintage Ferraris and Jags fought!

MINIACE

ah sorry, was watching it online... :D cheers for the heads up :alc:

Unbelievable race, after 5000 km of racing they were only 13 seconds apart and that is a testament to how endurance racing has now become a 24-hour sprint format. Audi are battle-tested, and literally their third-string team was able to hold off the might of 4 Peugeot crews and for the first time in a closed-cockpit car. Between the LMPs and the GTs, sportscar racing is almost better than F1. Its a shame it doesn't have a more global following though, because the purity of the racing is unmatched.

The McNish and Rockenfeller accidents were downright scary - YoutTube them with caution.

Any chance of posting it here? smile.gif hilarious + scary I guessbiggrin.gif

MINIACE

I think its the same video you just posted. Can't check at work. The wheel bounces after this photog in a photo jacket, he is holding a camera with a big white lens on it.

Found this little tidbit on Nissan's FB page ...

Nissan-powered cars have finished in first and second place in the 2011 Le Mans 24 Hours! Olivier Lombard took the chequered flag as LMP2 winner in the Zytek Nissan of Greaves Motorsport. Signatech Nissan team Lucas Ordonez, Franck Mailleux and Soheil Ayari in the Oreca 03 Nissan took second