• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ma Carina With New Alloys..

Kim

thanks, costed 54 for all.

26 - for the allys, brand new.

28 - for the 195/65/14 Dunlop,Japan tyre set

--------------------------------

Hola can answer that question, i provided him with a detailed list :)

- malay street, duplication road, piliyandala same owners places. try amils he had nice sets but not for 5 boltz alloys :grinning-smiley-043:

Nice looking wheels, man!

Is that the usual price a set of tires would go for out there? I just put on 195/60/HR14 potenzas on my civic and it cost me $90 a tire plus installation (lol, I don't even want to mention how much that came to)! They're awesome tires, but ouch! Anyway, sounds like you got a great deal!

And cheers to my 100th post...a few months behind everybody else, but I'm still proud of myself!

Pretty decent looking rims...nice pick machang. Good you opted for 14"......i think the GT comes standard with 14" right? and good choice on Dunlop. Just watch it when your parking and going near pavements....damn things always damages the alloy. Cheers and :violent-smiley-030: on your investments.

lol I was wondering where you were with your compliments- I think 4 out 5 posts from you carry the same thing..

Forget about it man >>>> :violent-smiley-030:

thanks, costed 54 for all.

26 - for the allys, brand new.

28 - for the 195/65/14 Dunlop,Japan tyre set

--------------------------------

Hola can answer that question, i provided him with a detailed list :alc:

- malay street, duplication road, piliyandala same owners places. try amils he had nice sets but not for 5 boltz alloys :violent-smiley-099:

machang nice rims... looks very decent...

but if I were you i would have made it in to something like the blue GT on one our members signature pica...

that's real cool...