• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mmmm.......

Velocity

This accident took place on Saturday, June 10, 2006 at around 3:55pm close to Rajagiriya - I passed by minutes after it had happened and it wasn't a pleasant sight. Ten minutes later, on the way back, the cops had arrived and things were sorted out (I guess). Hope no one was seriously hurt.

machang velocity,

Thanx for the pic! ... there goes my Marketing Plan!!! :grinning-smiley-043::) :)

hey sorry, i just even didnt want to say that this happend in SL( even though there is coconut tree ) ;). I have back pic which was sent to me. i never posted it. just dont how this happend . heard that this happend near nawala. my freind had been their and taken it from a camera phone.

hey sorry, i just even didnt want to say that this happend in SL( even though there is coconut tree ) :grinning-smiley-043:. I have back pic which was sent to me. i never posted it. just dont how this happend . heard that this happend near nawala. my freind had been their and taken it from a camera phone.

hmmmm, not bad for a camera phone...

he owns 3250 or something. the one that can play mp3.

Velocity,,, that's a nice clear pic….. :)

@ ***** : where about at Rajagiriya bro ??? :grinning-smiley-043:

:alc:

i was just going to ask the same thing from Ashan,

Thought u were handling AUDI :violent-smiley-099: are you now at the Grandpass Location ?

I'm @ AUDI machang...., but I handle marketing+branding for Audi, VW & Subaru (to a very large extent)... I was joking abt the " :violent-smiley-030: " he he he ....its all good bro..... :ninja: