• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 323 Bg3P Model

danesh

Hi all,

I own Mazda 323 BG3P Year 1990 model (18-xxxx) car that has A/C and P/S and recently I did complete engine repair + tinkering / painting and I was wondering whether to keep this car for another 2 or 3 years or shift to some other vehicle. I have no idea how the current market price for this model and It would be very helpful if some one can advice on this matter.

Cheers,

Danesh

Since you've fixed it up now, if you like the car keep it. If you don't like it, sell it. Simple.

Having said that, the only misgiving your car has is that it's a bit old. You can go for a newer car for your budget (they go for about 800k these days), but I doubt you'll be able to get a sedan. I can only think of hatchbacks and kei cars for that price.

Since you've fixed it up now, if you like the car keep it. If you don't like it, sell it. Simple.

Having said that, the only misgiving your car has is that it's a bit old. You can go for a newer car for your budget (they go for about 800k these days), but I doubt you'll be able to get a sedan. I can only think of hatchbacks and kei cars for that price.

Hi Big-d thanks for the reply. Its true this is old and some spare parts very hard to find and even it is available cost is high. This is carburetor model (not EFI) and therefore I guess it is time to move some thing new technologically advanced vehicle. I would rather like double cab or land-cruiser to be my next target and I guess that would be more than 12 laks (not sure). I love this Mazda but what can we do without spare parts :(

Hi Big-d thanks for the reply. Its true this is old and some spare parts very hard to find and even it is available cost is high. This is carburetor model (not EFI) and therefore I guess it is time to move some thing new technologically advanced vehicle. I would rather like double cab or land-cruiser to be my next target and I guess that would be more than 12 laks (not sure). I love this Mazda but what can we do without spare parts :(

land cruiser is out of you'r budget but you can find 40 or 50 number double cab for you'r budget btw why you want to buy a 4x4.any way when comparing double cab with a car double cab isn't comfortable as car so if i was you i rethink about buying a double cab for normal day to day travel.

Edited by nexus

land cruiser is out of you'r budget but you can find 40 or 50 number double cab for you'r budget btw why you want to buy a 4x4.any way when comparing double cab with a car double cab isn't comfortable as car so if i was you i rethink about buying a double cab for normal day to day travel.

Ok it seems like 4X4 price must be gone higher. Before this Mazda car I had a 4DR5 short wheel jeep and later I sold that and shifted to this car (after my marriage) :) Anyway I was used to travel outstations frequently specialty safari type and therefore I would need 4X4 as well.

Ok it seems like 4X4 price must be gone higher. Before this Mazda car I had a 4DR5 short wheel jeep and later I sold that and shifted to this car (after my marriage) :) Anyway I was used to travel outstations frequently specialty safari type and therefore I would need 4X4 as well.

You can probably get an old 4x4 for your car I suppose. But if you can stretch your budget, you can go back to a redone one like this for example: http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=44623

Not my colour but looks grand. :)

Edited by Big_D

Body parts are not easy to find but other spares should not be such a big issue. My father owned a Mazda of the previous generation (1987 model) and places like Rainbow or Gamlath, or later on even local places had most of the spares we needed.

Edited by The Don

Body parts are not easy to find but other spares should not be such a big issue. My father owned a Mazda of the previous generation (1987 model) and places like Rainbow or Gamlath, or later on even local places had most of the spares we needed.

Edited by danesh

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I own Mazda 323 BG3P Year 1990 model (18-xxxx) car that has A/C and P/S and recently I did complete engine repair + tinkering / painting and I was wondering whether to keep this car for another 2 or 3 years or shift to some other vehicle. I have no idea how the current market price for this model and It would be very helpful if some one can advice on this matter.

Cheers,

Danesh

hey big boy these days bg3p goes about 850000/= if its a full option

• 1 month later...