• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Scp 90 Vitz And Ksp 90 Vitz

dasunlover

Hi all,

I'm going to buy a TOYOTA VITZ car and i have question to ask.

what is the difference between SCP 90 vitz and KSP 90 vitz

Thank You...

scp is 1000 cc ksp 1300 cc

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm going to buy a TOYOTA VITZ car and i have question to ask.

what is the difference between SCP 90 vitz and KSP 90 vitz

Thank You...

look at this link dude you can find the information you are looking for. :)

Better to go for SCP90. It is a 4 cylinder Toyota engine (2SZ/ 2NZ). The KSP90 version equipped with a 3 cylinder Daihatsu engine (KR). The 4 cylinder engine has less vibration and less noise.

Better to go for 1300 model as the 1000 feels bit under power. But the price difference in Sri Lanka between two models is not so worth.

The 1000 engine has special oil filter cartridge for the engine when the 1300 model has normal oil filter. Filter cartridge kit is bit expensive than the normal one.

Edited by ccm

err what's wrong with that :unsure:

Nothing wrong man but I always thought that the vitz has more ground clearance than other small cars in its range.. I guess Im wrong, passo, demio, fit, swift etc has more ground clearance that that.

Viva Elite is also 145mm :)

Nothing wrong man but I always thought that the vitz has more ground clearance than other small cars in its range.. I guess Im wrong, passo, demio, fit, swift etc has more ground clearance that that.

Viva Elite is also 145mm :)

if vitz compared with demio has a higher ground clearance than vitz but when compared with perodua viva elite vitz has a higher ground clearance may be because vitz standard tyre size is 185/60R15 when perodua viva elite has 165/55R14.

if vitz compared with demio has a higher ground clearance than vitz but when compared with perodua viva elite vitz has a higher ground clearance may be because vitz standard tyre size is 185/60R15 when perodua viva elite has 165/55R14.

No the vitz comes with 14inchs and thinner tiers than you mentioned (most probably 165)

But 145mm is great compaired to the prado's 200mm as a their offroader.

• Like 1