• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw M5 In Sl

darinwrxsti

strange how you seem to think the M5 makes the exact sound that Tiff Needell said it made on Fifth gear.. dude, if you want to sound like you know sh!t be a bit mroe creative than quoting people word for word.

For those who might not remember it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojujypu4ZgA

actually as I believe he said "at 1st u can't tell it's a V10" .Then he revs the engine & then does it justice as a V10 screamer.

i haven't watched this vid in a while.i think it's around 4:08mins

Edited by YesinLegend

TOTALLY!!!, I mean TOTALLY!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

I bet his parents are real proud of the fruit of their loins!!

what I meant is that Darin is on a "role". As in he's building quite a reputation. You are very funny when you do those sexist jokes BTW. Even i'm laughing!!!

what I meant is that Darin is on a "role". As in he's building quite a reputation. You are very funny when you do those sexist jokes BTW. Even i'm laughing!!!

What kind of a 'role' is that?

• Like 1

I find your sense of humor very funny!! :D

Female hysteria was a once-common medical diagnosis, made exclusively in women, which is today no longer recognized by modern medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for many hundreds of years in Western Europe. Hysteria was widely discussed in the medical literature of the nineteenth century. Women considered to be suffering from it exhibited a wide array of symptoms including faintness, nervousness, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in abdomen, muscle spasm, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and "a tendency to cause trouble".[1]

Since ancient times women considered to be suffering from hysteria would sometimes undergo "pelvic massage" — manual stimulation of the genitals by the doctor until the patient experienced "hysterical paroxysm" (orgasm)

Says Wiki about Yesin's condition... ;)

Dude that's old news!!.I saw a black M5 on 2010 late August at Nawala HSBC.It parked right beside me,I dunno who the owner was though but he was very tall & in his late 40s. I really didn't know it was an M5 until I realized that the engine was making quite a racket (That V10 sound like an old diesel engine when it idles) & the cool wheels & the slightly more flared wheel arches. It was quite a treat.I had a look around for about 10mins until the owner came.

I have seen this too... If it is the one with "H" plates, then I was told it is a specially ordered 530i with the m badge. Should be able to give you the name of the owner too.

I have seen this too... If it is the one with "H" plates, then I was told it is a specially ordered 530i with the m badge. Should be able to give you the name of the owner too.

its must be the one with H plates. i see this car at church very often and have taken a good look at it. even though it had the m badges and quad pipes the M5 has massive wheelarches which this car didn't have which is a dead giveaway that its not a genuine M5. well looked after car though.

I know the same car and it was originally imported as a standard 530i. The gentleman who owns it has some fine taste in motoring mated lots of M5 goodies to it and a beast was born ! Most of the mods were done at the local expert if I am not mistaken. The gent even worked some wonders with a basic E34 a few years back.

Nice.... so hopefully in about 15 years, I might be able to buy it... :)

since we're doing a run to check an engine over the weekend, shall we drop in at darins if he doens't mind :)

can checkout the 600 and the m5 if both are still there :D

If I'm not mistaken the F10 M5 has a V8 with probably 500bhp. The E60 M5 has a V10 which produces precisely 507hp. The current gen M5 hasn't been launched yet!

The F10 M5 will have 552 bhp (560 PS / 412 kW) and 510 lb-ft (691 Nm) of torque from a twin turbo 4.4 V8 (According to Autocar). Significant step up in power and torque it may be but it'll be not as special as the current unit as it's a heavily revised version of the engine used in the F10 550i, F01 750i, 650i, X5 50i, X6 50i. The X5M, and the X6M already use this engine. In the past M division used unique engines for their offerings. Well to our bad luck it looks like the wizards at BMW have learned the benefits of economies of scale and scope :-( . Future emission control regulations and price of petrol will make sure another V10 monster will never see the light of day again (in a M5). The current car (E60 M5) will surely become a collector’s item one day.

Check this out.

Edited by g-unit