• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw M5 In Sl

darinwrxsti

Hi All,

Just to let you know the BMW M5 is in SL. 5 Litre V10 producing 500 German horsepower

Dude that's old news!!.I saw a black M5 on 2010 late August at Nawala HSBC.It parked right beside me,I dunno who the owner was though but he was very tall & in his late 40s. I really didn't know it was an M5 until I realized that the engine was making quite a racket (That V10 sound like an old diesel engine when it idles) & the cool wheels & the slightly more flared wheel arches. It was quite a treat.I had a look around for about 10mins until the owner came.

Edited by YesinLegend
  • Like 1

Dude that's old news!!.I saw a black M5 on 2010 late August at Nawala HSBC.It parked right beside me,I dunno who the owner was though but he was very tall & in his late 40s. I really didn't know it was an M5 until I realized that the engine was making quite a racket (That V10 sound like an old diesel engine when it idles) & the cool wheels & the slightly more flared wheel arches. It was quite a treat.I had a look around for about 10mins until the owner came.

Dude, I think darin would know a thing or two more than you on this :rolleyes:

Besides, I think you're probably referring to a E34. And If i remember right, it was discussed here before and its a m5 kit, and not a m5 itself. But i could be wrong.

@Darin: photo pls? and maybe the S63 too if that car's not hidden at a discrete hidden place of the compound anymore :)

Hi,

It cant be an original M5 because we had to get a valuation from prestige since this is the 1st new generation car to come to sl.

Wow, Newbie with Super powers.... Judging age by looks, and determining the number of cylinders buy the 'racket' it makes... :)

Never heard of a v10 that sounds like a diesel... :)

I bet you wear your undies inside out and back to front as well!

• Like 1

Wow, Newbie with Super powers.... Judging age by looks, and determining the number of cylinders buy the 'racket' it makes... :)

Never heard of a v10 that sounds like a diesel... :)

I bet you wear your undies inside out and back to front as well!

I don't Judge by those characteristics only you hermaphrodite!!! I knew it was an original M5 when I saw it & I even asked the damn owner in awe if it were really his because I loved that car!!! :angry:

If you don't believe me see this review.It was the exact same boring loud noise! You don't get that beautiful noise until you stamp your foot on the accelerator!!!

For you info the 2012 M5 isn't even released yet. I follow BMW's official channel on youtube.com.I definitely saw the previous gen M5!!!

So don't you dare come about questioning my sanity you f**king judgmental harpy!!!!

Why don't you take your pathetic little self to the shit-hole you came from & stay of from this site!!

:violent-smiley-099:

Hi,

It cant be an original M5 because we had to get a valuation from prestige since this is the 1st new generation car to come to sl.

I'm talking about the E60 M5. Btw the F10 M5 isn't even offered in germany yet.It'll be released this November. I'm absolutely certain because the driver I met confirmed that it was the M5.

I don't Judge by those characteristics only you hermaphrodite!!! I knew it was an original M5 when I saw it & I even asked the damn owner in awe if it were really his because I loved that car!!! :angry:

If you don't believe me see this review.It was the exact same boring loud noise! You don't get that beautiful noise until you stamp your foot on the accelerator!!!

For you info the 2012 M5 isn't even released yet. I follow BMW's official channel on youtube.com.I definitely saw the previous gen M5!!!

So don't you dare come about questioning my sanity you f**king judgmental harpy!!!!

Why don't you take your pathetic little self to the shit-hole you came from & stay of from this site!!

Hooray!!!...There she blows!... :yahoo:

Oh and,super stuff again Darin...you guys are on a roll! :)

Oh dear... hissy fit..... :)

Careful, you might pee in your panties.

• Like 1