• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Permit Car Price List

Crosswind

A few more.................!

Frontier Automotive (Pvt) Ltd

2013 Land Rover Discovery 4 3.0L SDV6 VOGUE ($45,000 Permit) Rs. 10,500,000 approx.

2013 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE 5 door Pure 2.2L Diesel($ 30,000 Permit) Rs. 10,800,000 approx.

I'm not representing any of the above companies and this is only meant for information. Please note that above models and their prices can change at anytime depending on various reasons and that I or the autolanka site will not be responsible for such changes.

Edited by abcjayasinghe

Here is what I could find over last few days. Hope useful for those interested.

Toyota Lanka (Pvt) Ltd

2014 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO TX 3L Diesel ($35,000 Permit) Rs. 12,300,000 approx

2014 Toyota 86 AT 2L Rs. 6,053,900 approx.

2014 Toyota 86 MT 2L Rs. 5,885,600 approx.

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan GLI 1.6L Rs. 4,873,800 approx.

2014 TOYOTA YARIS SEDAN - AUTO 1.3L Rs. 3,784,800 approx.

2013 Toyota Fortuner 3L Diesel Rs. 7,100,000 approx.

TOYOTA AVANZA 1.5L– 7 SEATER Manual Rs. 2,953,149 approx.

TOYOTA AVANZA 1.5L– 7 SEATER Auto Rs. 3,120,630 approx.

TOYOTA AVANZA 1.3L– 7 SEATER Manual Rs. 2,678,800 approx.

TOYOTA AVANZA 1.3L– 7 SEATER Auto Rs. 2,866,979 approx.

Unit#d Mot#rs Lanka PLC

2014 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER 2.4 GLX (CVT) Rs. 6,490,000 approx.

Regency Automobiles (Pvt) Ltd

Jaguar XF– 2013 MY 2.2D Rs. 9,700,000 approx.

Jaguar XF– 2013 MY 2.0LT Petrol Rs. 9,500,000 approx.

I'm not representing any of the above companies and this is only meant for information. Please note that above models and their prices can change at anytime depending on various reasons and that I or the autolanka site will not be responsible for such changes.

they have stopped offering prado now...............

they have stopped offering prado now...............

It may be so!. I have grouped above information came from different sources (although most through my own search). Some may not be up to date. Anyone wishing to update above is most welcome!

Edited by abcjayasinghe

• 1 month later...
A few more.................!

Frontier Automotive (Pvt) Ltd

2013 Land Rover Discovery 4 3.0L SDV6 VOGUE ($45,000 Permit) Rs. 10,500,000 approx.

2013 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE 5 door Pure 2.2L Diesel($ 30,000 Permit) Rs. 10,800,000 approx.

Please explain me how the Evoque is expensive than Discovery 4 for the permit. Thanks

Edited by sathyajithj99

Please explain me how the Evoque is expensive than Discovery 4 for the permit. Thanks

discovery was offered for something like 14 mill ............... but now stopped due to the customs new regulations

Edited by priyanka

The guy has clearly mentioned that he is not represnting the company and merely posting information he obtained.

If you want an explanation how X is more expensive than Y, CALL THE AGENT AND FIND OUT instead of being a bloody retard.

It could simply be because the Discovery is coming under a permit that has a lower tax rate and a higher allowable CIF like those issued to parliamentarians, whereas the Evoque is coming under the regular 25000(upto 35000) permit.

But since the MP permits are expensive, your total cost (Permit + Vehicle Cost) at the end of the day would be higher for the discovery than evoque.

But if you really want to know for sure then as crosswind says only the agent would know :)

• Like 1

He has given prices for two permit categories. So you can't compare the prices.

If you want to copmapre the prices check the prices with similar permit category. For e.g the price for evoque for 45k permit can be compared with the given dicovery price.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Chryshantha said:

Very informative.. Thanks?

I hope you saw that the prices lists are from 2011 and 2014. They're not current. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...