• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Permit Car Price List

Crosswind

Another member of this forum (Nirosha) went thru the pain of finding out the contact details of every agent (including Hyundai Lanka) and posting it on this for the benefit of others. All you need to do, is take your phone, dial the number and ask for the price.

I was just checking since those two models were missing. after all information in this thread is not important since anyone can call the agents and ask the price.

Just got a list compiled by a couple of friends and thought I'll post it for the benefit of AL members.

Disclaimer:

1. This is NOT a complete list. There are many vehicles missing from this list. Example: Mercs, Perodua, Maruti etc.

2. Please do not ask the prices of cars which are not in the list. Sorry I will not be able to help you.

3. This information is merely indicative, as told over the phone by respective agents. There may be errors in this list. Neither Autolanka nor I am responsible for any inaccuracy. Please contact the agents yourself for up to date information.

Contact details of agents are given below by Nirosha (Thanks dude!). Keep scrolling to find them :)

Mods- feel free to remove this post if it violates forum rules.

BTW, if you notice any error or like to add any information, please feel free to add a reply and I'll update the list.

Hope this is helpful for members.

Cheers!

Make Model Fuel Agent Assembly Indicative Price and Remarks

LR Freelander Diesel Frontier UK Rs. 6.4 Mill

Freelander2 will not be available for the permit hereafter. Shortage of engines is the cause(its used for the Jag XF and the upcoming Evoque).

Defender 90 will be available for the same price.

And showroom is no longer in Colombo 03, new address is 488, Nawala Road, Koswatta, Rajagiriya.

PS: Mods you may delete this if you think it goes against the rules.

DPMC stopped doing Ford several years ago; since recently it's handled by Softlogic - I guess Crosswind can post the contact details for it.

Ford done by Future Automobiles (Pvt) Ltd., office at Lipton circus next to Unit#d Mot#rs

• 1 month later...

Just got a list compiled by a couple of friends and thought I'll post it for the benefit of AL members.

Disclaimer:

1. This is NOT a complete list. There are many vehicles missing from this list. Example: Mercs, Perodua, Maruti etc.

2. Please do not ask the prices of cars which are not in the list. Sorry I will not be able to help you.

3. This information is merely indicative, as told over the phone by respective agents. There may be errors in this list. Neither Autolanka nor I am responsible for any inaccuracy. Please contact the agents yourself for up to date information.

Contact details of agents are given below by Nirosha (Thanks dude!). Keep scrolling to find them :)

BTW, if you notice any error or like to add any information, please feel free to add a reply and I'll update the list.

Cheers!

Toyota Yaris Petrol Toyota Thailand Rs. 3.0 Mill

Toyota Corolla Petrol Toyota Japan Rs. 3.8 Mill

Mitsubishi Lancer EX Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs Japan Rs. 3.5 Mill

Mitsubishi Outlander Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs Japan Rs. 4.3 Mill

Mitsubishi ASX Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs Japan Rs. 4.3 Mill

Mitsubishi Montero Sport Diesel Unit#d Mot#rs Thailand Rs. 5.4 Mill

BMW E90 318d Diesel Prestige Germany Rs. 5.7 Mill

BMW x1d Diesel Prestige Germany Rs. 5.9 Mill

Audi A4 Petrol Senok Germany Rs. 6.0 Mill

Audi A4 Tdi Diesel Senok Germany Rs. 6.0 Mill

Daihatsu Terios Petrol Softlogic Japan Rs. 2.8 Mill Full Option

Daihatsu Terios Petrol Softlogic Japan Rs. 3.2 Mill Fully loaded

Hyundai Santafe Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 4.6 -5.4 Mill Customizable

Hyundai Tucson Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 3.75 Mill Basic

Hyundai Tucson Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 3.95 Mill Full Option

Hyundai Tucson Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 4.4 Mill Includes leather seats and sun roof

Nissan Sunny Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 2.3 Mill 1.3 Manual Ex Saloon

Nissan Sunny Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 2.8 Mill 1.5 Manual Ex Saloon

Nissan Sunny Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.2 Mill 1.5 Auto Super Saloon

Nissan Tiida Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.3 Mill

Nissan Bluebird Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 4.0 Mill

Chevy Cruze Diesel Mag City India Rs. 3.3 Mill

Chevy Epica Petrol Sun City Korea Rs. 3.0 Mill

Chevy Epica Diesel Sun City Korea Rs. 3.5 Mill

Kia Sorento Diesel Kia Korea Rs. 3.75-4.9 Mill Customizable

Kia Sportage Petrol Kia Korea Rs. 2.9 Mill

Kia Sportage Petrol Kia Korea Rs. 3.8 Mill 4wd

Suzuki Swift Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 2.7 Mill

Suzuki SX4 Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.3 Mill

Suzuki SX4 Crossover Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.2 Mill

VW Passat Diesel Senok Germany Rs. 5.3 Mill

VW Tiguan Diesel Senok Germany Rs. 5.3 Mill

Micro Korando Diesel Micro Korea Rs. 3.2 Mill

Proton Gen 2 Petrol Swedish Trdg Malaysia Rs. 2.1 Mill

Zotye Nomad II Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs China Rs. 1.7 Mill

Honda Civic Petrol Stafford India Rs. 3.7 Mill

Honda City Petrol Stafford India Rs. 3.2 Mill

Honda CRV Petrol Stafford Japan Rs. 5.0 Mill

Ford Fiesta Petrol Softlogic Thailand Rs. 2.5 Mill

Ford Focus Petrol Softlogic Spain Rs. 3.1 Mill Fully loaded. Leather seats 300k more

Ford Everest Diesel Softlogic Thailand Rs. 4.5 Mill

Update by ManjuGodage (thanks buddy!):

Toyota Corolla 141 Diesel Toyota Lanka Japan 4.09Mill

Toyota Corolla 141 Petrol Toyota Lanka Japan 3.87Mill

Toyota Avanza 1.5Auto Petrol Toyota Lanka Indonesia 2.5Mill

Toyota Avanza 1.3Manual Petrol Toyota Lanka Indonesia 1.9-2.0Mill

is this brand-new prices??? this is wrong with agent values, for ex: you cannot get a nissan sunny ex saloon for that price, it is over 3.7M

is this brand-new prices??? this is wrong with agent values, for ex: you cannot get a nissan sunny ex saloon for that price, it is over 3.7M

the thread says "Permit prices", is that really so far beyond your comprehension level?

• 2 months later...

Can we go for Allion with permit? if yes what will be the price? Please specify the price even one year old

Yes you can get a one year old Allion

Nobody will be able to tell you the exact price because it depends on the price at which the car is sold at the auction. But as far as I remember, it's in the vicinity of Rs 4.5 Million

You can't buy a vehicle older than 1 year for the civil servants' permit.

My suggestion is to give a call to a car importer.

Yes you can get a one year old Allion

Nobody will be able to tell you the exact price because it depends on the price at which the car is sold at the auction. But as far as I remember, it's in the vicinity of Rs 4.5 Million

You can't buy a vehicle older than 1 year for the civil servants' permit.

My suggestion is to give a call to a car importer.

Thanks for your reply

Can we go for Allion with permit? if yes what will be the price? Please specify the price even one year old

Why settle for the next best thing, take a matchstick light it and point it to the piece of paper you call the permit till it catches fire.

The next best way of ruining your permit is by buying an allion, vitz, march, for it.

Edit- U'r name just reminded me of a better choice :lol:

Edited by toyota sucks
  • Like 1

Why settle for the next best thing, take a matchstick light it and point it to the piece of paper you call the permit till it catches fire.

The next best way of ruining your permit is by buying an allion, vitz, march, for it.

Its cos your retarded posts such as this that you get the "dose" you claim to be getting; not because you're new.

Edit- U'r name just reminded me of a better choice :lol:

Your name reminds me that some people actually forget to use birth control which results in imbeciles like you being born :rolleyes:

Mitsubishi Montero Sports Diesel seems to be the maximum benefit for the permit. Any comments appreciated.

I am convinced that Montero Sports is the maximum benefit for the permit. My thinking....

1. Maximum benifit of the permit is for Diesel vehicles

2. Only diesel SUV that comes under the $25K (Japanese brand although from Thailand)

3. Korean SUVs that come under $25K do not still command the after sales similar to Mitsubishi or Toyota.

Would like to get some comments before the plunge.... specially on

1. Comfort (use of the L200 Chasis)

2. Origin from Thailand

3. Use of old technology (Turbo without VGT)

• 4 weeks later...

Disclaimer:

Contact details of agents are given below by Nirosha (Thanks dude!). Keep scrolling to find them smile.gif

Cheers!

Toyota Yaris Petrol Toyota Thailand Rs. 3.0 Mill

Toyota Corolla Petrol Toyota Japan Rs. 3.8 Mill

Mitsubishi Lancer EX Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs Japan Rs. 3.5 Mill

Mitsubishi Outlander Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs Japan Rs. 4.3 Mill

Mitsubishi ASX Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs Japan Rs. 4.3 Mill

Mitsubishi Montero Sport Diesel Unit#d Mot#rs Thailand Rs. 5.4 Mill

BMW E90 318d Diesel Prestige Germany Rs. 5.7 Mill

BMW x1d Diesel Prestige Germany Rs. 5.9 Mill

Audi A4 Petrol Senok Germany Rs. 6.0 Mill

Audi A4 Tdi Diesel Senok Germany Rs. 6.0 Mill

Daihatsu Terios Petrol Softlogic Japan Rs. 2.8 Mill Full Option

Daihatsu Terios Petrol Softlogic Japan Rs. 3.2 Mill Fully loaded

Hyundai Santafe Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 4.6 -5.4 Mill Customizable

Hyundai Tucson Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 3.75 Mill Basic

Hyundai Tucson Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 3.95 Mill Full Option

Hyundai Tucson Diesel Hyundai Korea Rs. 4.4 Mill Includes leather seats and sun roof

Nissan Sunny Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 2.3 Mill 1.3 Manual Ex Saloon

Nissan Sunny Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 2.8 Mill 1.5 Manual Ex Saloon

Nissan Sunny Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.2 Mill 1.5 Auto Super Saloon

Nissan Tiida Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.3 Mill

Nissan Bluebird Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 4.0 Mill

Chevy Cruze Diesel Mag City India Rs. 3.3 Mill

Chevy Epica Petrol Sun City Korea Rs. 3.0 Mill

Chevy Epica Diesel Sun City Korea Rs. 3.5 Mill

Kia Sorento Diesel Kia Korea Rs. 3.75-4.9 Mill Customizable

Kia Sportage Petrol Kia Korea Rs. 2.9 Mill

Kia Sportage Petrol Kia Korea Rs. 3.8 Mill 4wd

Suzuki Swift Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 2.7 Mill

Suzuki SX4 Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.3 Mill

Suzuki SX4 Crossover Petrol A*W Japan Rs. 3.2 Mill

VW Passat Diesel Senok Germany Rs. 5.3 Mill

VW Tiguan Diesel Senok Germany Rs. 5.3 Mill

Micro Korando Diesel Micro Korea Rs. 3.2 Mill

Proton Gen 2 Petrol Swedish Trdg Malaysia Rs. 2.1 Mill

Zotye Nomad II Petrol Unit#d Mot#rs China Rs. 1.7 Mill

Honda Civic Petrol Stafford India Rs. 3.7 Mill

Honda City Petrol Stafford India Rs. 3.2 Mill

Honda CRV Petrol Stafford Japan Rs. 5.0 Mill

Ford Fiesta Petrol Softlogic Thailand Rs. 2.5 Mill

Ford Focus Petrol Softlogic Spain Rs. 3.1 Mill Fully loaded. Leather seats 300k more

Ford Everest Diesel Softlogic Thailand Rs. 4.5 Mill

Update by ManjuGodage (thanks buddy!):

Toyota Corolla 141 Diesel Toyota Lanka Japan 4.09Mill

Toyota Corolla 141 Petrol Toyota Lanka Japan 3.87Mill

Toyota Avanza 1.5Auto Petrol Toyota Lanka Indonesia 2.5Mill

Toyota Avanza 1.3Manual Petrol Toyota Lanka Indonesia 1.9-2.0Mill

the VW Passat listed here, is it this one?

2011-Volkswagen-Passat-2.0-TDI.jpg

and this Audi A4?

a4-tdi-450-1.jpg

I am convinced that Montero Sports is the maximum benefit for the permit. My thinking....

1. Maximum benifit of the permit is for Diesel vehicles

2. Only diesel SUV that comes under the $25K (Japanese brand although from Thailand)

3. Korean SUVs that come under $25K do not still command the after sales similar to Mitsubishi or Toyota.

Would like to get some comments before the plunge.... specially on

1. Comfort (use of the L200 Chasis)

2. Origin from Thailand

3. Use of old technology (Turbo without VGT)

Depends on your requirement, good old technology, thai built quality, ride and comfort of a pickup truck, for the price of a premium German with all technology not to mention the safty.

As I heard there is 2000 on the way not good for resale value, and with that waiting list and uncertainity of JPY exchange rate I take my chances else where.

hellooooo?

Yep.these models are offered for permit.All the cars r the latest iterations of the brand.You can get an almost fully loaded (excluding sunroof) A4 (Petrol,Diesel u have very few options to choose from) for 6mil. I'm pretty sure u can get a fully loaded Passat.But it's better if u ask Senok for VW prices & use the WWW next time mate

Edited by YesinLegend

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.these models are offered for permit.All the cars r the latest iterations of the brand.You can get an almost fully loaded (excluding sunroof) A4 (Petrol,Diesel u have very few options to choose from) for 6mil. I'm pretty sure u can get a fully loaded Passat.But it's better if u ask Senok for VW prices & use the WWW next time mate

does the Rexton II fall into the $25,000 permit?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey let me bring something new to this, My mother wanted to buy a car for the permit so I looked at it long and hard. So I m living in USA and this forum helped me a lot so thanks guys for amazing updates. But since I found some more new info I thought of writing some here. BMW no longer offeres the 318d, but they now offer BMW 520d and X3 which is also 20d. So both of them are around 9.6 mil including agent charges. And they do offer X1 and its around 6.4 mil. Landrover also do not offer freelander 2 anymore but you can personally import a landrover freelander 2 which loaded with options. (I discussed with one guy he said he can get me a Landrover Freelander 2 GS with SD4 engine. which comes with terrain response, Hill dicent control, Alpine sound system, Electric seats and many more. And He can get that for me for around 7.2 mil.)

7.4 mil seems like a really good deal, but I think the typical srilankan buyers have some sort of issues with freelanders because I knew a guy who was struggling to sell his a while back. He had to sell his for a lot less than a similiar toyota/nissan too..