• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Expert Opinion -Honda City

dnissanka

Dear all,

Does Honda city has a good second have market, compared to civic ,fit aria.

Usually there is a saying that honda vehicles are expensive to maintain.. Is it true?

Thanx

this questions has discussed before so do a search next time dude

1-honda city dont have a good second hand market like civic and fit aria

2-if you know the places to do maintenance and know the places to look the spare parts

it isn't expensive to maintain a honda

Compared with Nissan and Toyota you can't buy Cheap parts for Hondas. So it could be little bit expensive but it will keep your Honda healthy. That's why they say...

"ONECE A HONDA, ALWAYS A HONDA"

Really?...I've never heard anybody say that...

• 3 weeks later...

Compared with Nissan and Toyota you can't buy Cheap parts for Hondas. So it could be little bit expensive but it will keep your Honda healthy. That's why they say...

"ONECE A HONDA, ALWAYS A HONDA"

LOL My friend bought a Fitaria and he changed it to a blue bird saying that "FIRST AND LAST HONDA" :lol: I think CIVIC is a great car, but I have seen very disappointed owners of their Honda City and Fitaria

Edited by AbeysinghE

• 1 month later...

If you are going to maintain through agent then definitely it will be costly. Recently I had to repair my Civic's A/C and agent said that they need to change the coil. The coil it self costs 40,000. So I got it done by a repair center near Nugegoda and after changing coil (17,000) and some other parts, it cost me around 30,000. So you can imagine how much it would have cost me if I got it done through the Agent.

If you are going to maintain through agent then definitely it will be costly. Recently I had to repair my Civic's A/C and agent said that they need to change the coil. The coil it self costs 40,000. So I got it done by a repair center near Nugegoda and after changing coil (17,000) and some other parts, it cost me around 30,000. So you can imagine how much it would have cost me if I got it done through the Agent.

what is your civic model?

Wow, they really hold you to 'ransam', eh? But fret not all the honda owners eventually develop the Stockholm syndrome toward the agents.

Wow, they really hold you to 'ransam', eh? But fret not all the honda owners eventually develop the Stockholm syndrome toward the agents.

My friend I didn't get your point. If I have developed the syndrome I would have done it through agent which I did not.