• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommended Place For Efi Tune Up

Ayad Zubair

Question

19 answers to this question

call this guy. Udeni - 773909840. a private person. visits your place if you give him the transportation charge. does tune-ups and any troubleshooting mechanical or electrical after com diagnostics.

what was the kmpl figure :

1- before the tuneup

2- after the tune up

3- your expectation?

it did round 11km city n outstation round 14km but.presently its doing round 9km outstation and less pulling power also

expectation round the same level as before.

No one suggested taking it to toyota? How come? Not so expensive and they know what they're doing.

err no... they ARE expensive and they don't have a lot of happy customers. <_<

Machan i did my tune up there last time,i got the contact fr here but cant remember the person, it was not so successful n was not satisfied just wasted my money huh.gif

dude i can't believe it... there are no records of you that you have done a tuneup there, maybe you are confused... i spoke to bruce and he asked you to come in for a free tuneup if you can prove that you have done it there...

dude i can't believe it... there are no records of you that you have done a tuneup there, maybe you are confused... i spoke to bruce and he asked you to come in for a free tuneup if you can prove that you have done it there...

LOL man, what are you a sales rep, promoting your garage? Since OP gave your ppl a bad review ? Check the post date, it's almost 10 months old...

Edited by jehan80