• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A31 Cefiro

fuzzo

i saw a cefiro with a front mount a few times near my house. this is the older cefiro (a31) that is popular in the drift scene.

any info on that car...looked quite nice...

Any pics...

i saw a cefiro with a front mount a few times near my house. this is the older cefiro (a31) that is popular in the drift scene.

any info on that car...looked quite nice...

jus saw this...which car did u c?black?white?not seen any of em with a front mount though...

This is a Cefiro? I thought this is a Luarels? Is that another name for this model? Since Nissan shares model names with diffrent bodys like Sunny+bluebird, vanet+bongo - it is possible

This is a Cefiro? I thought this is a Luarels? Is that another name for this model? Since Nissan shares model names with diffrent bodys like Sunny+bluebird, vanet+bongo - it is possible

Bongo is Mazda. Sunnys and Pulsars share the common body. The bluebird was summin else until they retired that and started calling a Sunny spec the Bluebird Sylphy. Check the Wiki for the proper story.

cefiros and laurels hav nothing cosmetically common nor are their engines...cefiros (except the A31) use V6's and laurels use straight 6's...