• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

miniace

Cbn Sat Blocked !

oh yeah by the way LBN got their licence on the 3rd and when i phoned them they said they'll be transmitting on the 13th. Finally some good news

This has nothing to do with CBN, but does anyone know any srilankan satellite channels that are free to view, and the digits for it?

Hi Overdrive,

Don't know if any SL channels are broadcast on Sattelite, but this might interest you (that is if you didnt know about it before,

http://www.colombosat.com/

The Don

Its still blank after several months gone! Just found a new channel on UHF CH 30 the name I guess is MGM-R ,they were showing US open and some wrestling stuff from Ten Sports and some local Musivc videos.

Damn ! somebody tell me whats hapenning to local TV entertaintment??

That maybe the new Dialog TV which was in an article of Sunday papers

But Miniace, why do you need CBN when there is the local cable TV for city limits?Its just 500 bucks per month with evn FTV

if you check the blog, there is a doubt if they will be able to transmit on the 13th. now there is discussion of a media liscence that they need to get.

That maybe the new Dialog TV which was in an article of Sunday papers

But Miniace, why do you need CBN when there is the local cable TV for city limits?Its just 500 bucks per month with evn FTV

No machan...they dont cover my area.... :violent-smiley-030:

This has nothing to do with CBN, but does anyone know any srilankan satellite channels that are free to view, and the digits for it?

HEY NICE ONE MATE :violent-smiley-030: , DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE. THANKS ALOT. :angry-smiley-024::angry: