• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cbn Sat Blocked !

miniace

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody tell why CBN Sat is blocked? we invested a lot of money and nothings coming now! God..going to miss British GP <_<

Machan there is court case pending. CID has gone to cbnnet office and told them to close it down

Apparently there is a bit of political issue involved.

I feel sorry for the consumers though. I have couple of freinds who have CBN net and they are all complaining.

Miniace, i am really not sure if CBN net can be viewed again unless court takes a decsion.

Anyway check with comet cable and see what price they offer for their service.

Couple of years back they only charged me around 18000 bucks. If you need any help getting a comet connection just let me know.

Machan there is court case pending. CID has gone to cbnnet office and told them to close it down

Apparently there is a bit of political issue involved.

I feel sorry for the consumers though. I have couple of freinds who have CBN net and they are all complaining.

Miniace, i am really not sure if CBN net can be viewed again unless court takes a decsion.

Anyway check with comet cable and see what price they offer for their service.

Couple of years back they only charged me around 18000 bucks. If you need any help getting a comet connection just let me know.

Thanks Dimantha.I heard the court is going to take the final on monday.Till then I will have to wait before switching to Comet.Going to lose 19000/= hope you are satisfied with Comet.Will contact you for sure...Meanwhile no British GP for me <_<

Thanks Dimantha.I heard the court is going to take the final on monday.Till then I will have to wait before switching to Comet.Going to lose 19000/= hope you are satisfied with Comet.Will contact you for sure...Meanwhile no British GP for me <_<

Bro, we have comet. And i heard that their decoreders are over and new conection wont be sooner. Try LBN

Z sports too.

LBN's your best bang for buck.. With Z sports you got the whole deal.. the French Open, the British F1 and the Soccer all on the entry level package. But with them going digital, news is that you may loose a few channels. Digital will cost you another Rs 6900.

LBN's your best bang for buck.. With Z sports you got the whole deal.. the French Open, the British F1 and the Soccer all on the entry level package. But with them going digital, news is that you may loose a few channels. Digital will cost you another Rs 6900.

Oh, bugger. Hadn't heard of that...

Negombo has a company where they offer all Comet chanels plus local chanels at 5000 bucks, monthly rental 500. Goes around just like telephone wire, but wires are bring cut atleast once a month as for the lovely scenes of Fashion TV is highly critiziced over here...

Negombo has a company where they offer all Comet chanels plus local chanels at 5000 bucks, monthly rental 500. Goes around just like telephone wire, but wires are bring cut atleast once a month as for the lovely scenes of Fashion TV is highly critiziced over here...

Hey machan are you from Negombo? these wired Comet guys dont cover my area....Katunayake. ;) ...it seems LBN is my next chance.

:) ...it seems LBN is my next chance.

LBN Also Sealed

LBN Networks, a cable TV company was sealed last Thursday evening, a week after CBNSat, was closed down also by the CID.

Sunday Leader. June 18

Hey machan are you from Negombo? these wired Comet guys dont cover my area....Katunayake. :( ...it seems LBN is my next chance.

Pissuda? We have house in Kuliyapitiya even that area is covred man...Please check

u wont believe guy only 2day are they giving connection 2 our area

i living 1km frm the bus stand negombo

but for us it was 3000 down payement and 500 a month

and my name is in the comet registration book second place

they give the connection after 5months

i wonder what time will they give connection 2 the man in the 3 place

he he he!!!

u wont believe guy only 2day are they giving connection 2 our area

i living 1km frm the bus stand negombo

but for us it was 3000 down payement and 500 a month

and my name is in the comet registration book second place

they give the connection after 5months

i wonder what time will they give connection 2 the man in the 3 place

he he he!!!

which one? the negombo one?

LBN Also Sealed

LBN Networks, a cable TV company was sealed last Thursday evening, a week after CBNSat, was closed down also by the CID.

Sunday Leader. June 18

Yes Bro,,,,, Cant see anything on my TV :(:(:( ,,,, But they give us the local channels to see :( …How about comet …… Still safe or not :) ….

this shit better get sorted out fast coz i'm even starting to read my wife's femina magazines....

I agree with the sentiment. I'm ready to punch thru walls here. I'm at home, ESPN was showing Game 6 of the the NBA Finals at 1:30pm AND I CAN'T SEE IT COZ THE GOVERNMENT IS MESSING AROUND WITH THE CABLE CHANNELS. Bloody good for nothing w**kers!! :P

At least the Heat won the championship. BUT I STILL WANNA SEE IT!!! Damn it, I couldn't see any of the Finals games coz ESPN India are stupid #$%s, but really, our lot take the cake.