• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Cbr 250 Rr Gull Arm

techlove

U jus called urself the right thing!! u kept saying:

1) a CBR is good for a begginer with reely tiny pockets and dsnt knw to shift gears

2) a cbr is more comfortable on long rides!!

Lol!!! :violent-smiley-099: my prev post was deleted i hope u saw it!

ur proly a lost cause dats proly y u wanted me in!!! lol!!! i knw it hurts soo bad!!! ur a lost cause machan!!! :action-smiley-060: try to take it simple the next time and give people the more sensible choice of bikes... not just coz u ride CBR everyone dsnt have to! Pooof! :alc:

if u took a bit of time to check the link i posted u would know what others think of u my friend :alc:

I am a CBR lover since my school days,only yesterday rode the beauty for the first time.I was like,"Oh no,how do you ride it like this?This is not what I expected.I wish if it comes with a height adjustable handle or if I have longer arms".On the short road test I felt like I had to take my whole body weight onto my arms.

But I've seen physically avarage guys ride this bike normally,maybe they got the same feeling on their first ride and over the time got used to the particular riding position?

I am an avarage built guy,5'4",light weight ,right now I use a 250 Hawk wich is too heavy for me.It's a great ,steady bike though.

So my question to any CBR users out there is, (No other bike satisfies me ,but CBR!)

Is this a good match for a 5'4" guy?

Is the back bending riding position gonna be feel alright once I got use to it?

Is it a good bike for longer trips OR is it gonna kill my back and arms after a while?

Thanx in advance.

Hey dude...

CBR is a good one but baaaaad for long distance and on traffic

You cannot maneuver it so well in traffic and it gives severe wrist pain after long duration handling.

If you wanna ride long distance try CB400 super four...one of the best comfortable bikes.

But remember nothing gives you the good look like CBR

AVE

if u took a bit of time to check the link i posted u would know what others think of u my friend :alc:

hahaha Boom :violent-smiley-099: lol i did check the list out... maan uve taken alot of trouble there my frnd... haha im laughing :angry-smiley-048: shows how much uve got kicked...

maaan honestly i dont think i belong there coz my response for every topic was the sensible choice... until u came along with ur big ass mouth of how moany bikes uve ridden.. ive still and even now stuck to the question of the topic...

and Finally Our Fake Hero.... tries reaaally hard he adds Venom to the Troll List!!!!

( Chooti Putha )

*** Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

venomafiax should be added to the list too ****

venom wat have u got to say: Ahhhh forget it... leave the guy alow... let him wear the crown... poor thing!!! shows how much hes been hurt!!! hes grieving... hey dont cry!!

ill giv u a tip.. :alc: . y dont u send a message to the other users and ask them to vote for me ... since so far ive got only 2 votes lol!!!!

then u really get to b the hero neh!! :violent-smiley-030: ... dumb @$$ :jumping-smiley-013:

Aprilia's look way better than CBR'S,wish we have them here .

this is the thing mate...you guys comment without knowing much.

there are aprilias here.

join a few local bike groups on fb and see how many different types of superbikes are here in sl...

• Like 1

hahaha Boom :violent-smiley-099: lol i did check the list out... maan uve taken alot of trouble there my frnd... haha im laughing :angry-smiley-048: shows how much uve got kicked...

maaan honestly i dont think i belong there coz my response for every topic was the sensible choice... until u came along with ur big ass mouth of how moany bikes uve ridden.. ive still and even now stuck to the question of the topic...

and Finally Our Fake Hero.... tries reaaally hard he adds Venom to the Troll List!!!!

( Chooti Putha )

*** Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

venomafiax should be added to the list too ****

venom wat have u got to say: Ahhhh forget it... leave the guy alow... let him wear the crown... poor thing!!! shows how much hes been hurt!!! hes grieving... hey dont cry!!

ill giv u a tip.. :alc: . y dont u send a message to the other users and ask them to vote for me ... since so far ive got only 2 votes lol!!!!

then u really get to b the hero neh!! :violent-smiley-030: ... dumb @$$ :jumping-smiley-013:

:angry-smiley-048: oh u retard u & ur long posts.... :rolleyes:

there are aprilias here.

join a few local bike groups on fb and see how many different types of superbikes are here in sl...

very true..

keep your eyes wide open guys...that Vrooommm you heard can be a hayabusa or a Ducati...there are plenty of hot HC rides in sl.... :rolleyes:

there are aprilias here.

very true ive seen a few a school mate of mine has one aprilla and ive seen this other at the liberty car park... it had a split silencer thing... :rolleyes:

I am a CBR lover since my school days,only yesterday rode the beauty for the first time.I was like,"Oh no,how do you ride it like this?This is not what I expected.I wish if it comes with a height adjustable handle or if I have longer arms".though.

So my question to any CBR users out there is, (No other bike satisfies me ,but CBR!)

Is this a good match for a 5'4" guy?

Is the back bending riding position gonna be feel alright once I got use to it?

Is it a good bike for longer trips OR is it gonna kill my back and arms after a while?

Thanx in advance.

As a former owner, I agree its not the best for long distances at slow speeds. But as a comment below says on fast rides the aerodynamics come into play and you dont feel the weight on your arms.

I used to take mine to office - from Etul Kotte to Kotahena in the morning traffic :lol: .....the entire weight of your body is on your wrists.

But fun when you go to Dambulla.....

Height is not really an issue if you can reach the ground...my dad who is also short at 5'3" had a CB 750 in the old days.....

If its your dream bike, go for it man, nothing like it for sheer thrills from a 250 cc - no wonder its called the Baby Blade.

Or else get a nice big beer belly and rest it on da tank....ha ha takes the weight off..... :D

• 2 years later...

searched for hawk and this popped up. Madly in love with Hawk (CB 250 T) Just started restoration of the first one and already thinking of getting the second 1. Crazy!!! Peeps, do you know an external digital trip milage counter that I can buy? Thinking of doing some long trips. Searched in ebay but din get a proper 1. Any tips, pointers are appreciated. Cheers.

https://######/Honda-Hawk-Sri-Lanka/457133011080775