• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicles For 6 To 7 Million For The Permit

malla

HI guys . just what to know what vehicle are availble for the permit for around 6 to 7 million.

I know the 320D, X1, Freelander, Montero sport is availble. Any other high end cars? and can recon cars be imported?

How much is the A4 gonna cost? and can recon cars be imported?

You are a bit lazy aren't you? Call Senok and ask for the prices. http://www.senoksl.com/automobiles.html

If you read the clauses in your permit, it says up to one-year old used (recon) cars can be imported. This means virtually any car which falls within $25,000 limit and the engine capacity limit. You can talk to importers of recon cars to find out what they can bring down. Alternatively, U can also go to UK, buy a 1-year old car and bring it down yourself (which is what one of my friends did. He claimed it's cheaper that way).

You are a bit lazy aren't you? Call Senok and ask for the prices. http://www.senoksl.com/automobiles.html

If you read the clauses in your permit, it says up to one-year old used (recon) cars can be imported. This means virtually any car which falls within $25,000 limit and the engine capacity limit. You can talk to importers of recon cars to find out what they can bring down. Alternatively, U can also go to UK, buy a 1-year old car and bring it down yourself (which is what one of my friends did. He claimed it's cheaper that way).

No machang not lazy.. not in the country rite now...In aussi... thanks... can i bug you once more and ask the $25,000 CIF after depreciation for recons?

hey been waiting for that... when did you get this? and what are the options that is available for the diesel?

sorry mate, no idea of specs and options. I got it last Thursday via email propaganda and post here for public interest <_<