• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle For The Permit

nadeev

Dear Friends,

I am interesting in buying a vehicle for the permit.

Below are the options -

Toyota vitz - 2.5 million

Toyota belta - 2.9 million

Daihatsu terios - 3.2 million

My max budget is 3.2 million.

What is the best option for me and any other car that i can go.

Dear Friends,

Below are the options -

I saw the Honda City advertised for 3.2m for Permit Holders. That would be better than all the options u've listed. It would be more spacious,Fun to drive (I-Vtec 118 bhp). :)

What are your requirements?. Buy a vehicle which fulfill your requirements also make sure you testdrive them before choosing. Afterall it's your hard earned money and it's you whose gonna live with it :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Can the 4 or 5 different threads started by as many members on the same subject be merged together please !

This really is becoming rather silly. People why start duplicate topics ON THE SAME DAY !

i dont know :rolleyes:

I saw the Honda City advertised for 3.2m for Permit Holders. That would be better than all the options u've listed. It would be more spacious,Fun to drive (I-Vtec 118 bhp). :)

What are your requirements?. Buy a vehicle which fulfill your requirements also make sure you testdrive them before choosing. Afterall it's your hard earned money and it's you whose gonna live with it :)

Vitz - new model is already out

Belta / Terios will get replace next year

Honda City is a new model

3-5 down the line what would you think will have the higher value

B/N Honda City is Made in India. The build quality is terrible. Much worse than the Singapore imported Citys that you see on the road. I would strongly advise against it because I took a good look at it recently.

With your options, I would say Terios. You can also get Nissan Sunny (1.5 Auto Super Saloon), Tiida, Ford Focus and a few more for 3.2 mill

More are available here:

Edited by Crosswind

terios is the best choice i suppose. ya the city is indian made. i would not rely on it even been a Honda fan. go for terios. if u would like to jump out of the box Ford focus would be a good option to consider as well

a terious wud be a better choice, its handling is k n also it does abt 12-13km/l on long distance running, u cn definelty sell it for a larger margin than ur other options + it luks cute (to me)

Dear Friends,

Below are the options -

Have you considered a reconditioned grey import? If you give us the details of the permit I can help you better.

Hey are you sure that the Vitz is 2.5M,because in the paper they say its 1.3.And for the Terios the Agents itself say its 2.8M.Someone enlighten me on this

No frills-version of the Terios is 2.8M. It doesn't even come with a sound system. The so-called fully loaded version is 3.2M

Have you considered a reconditioned grey import? If you give us the details of the permit I can help you better.

Are you trying to promote your business here???

No frills-version of the Terios is 2.8M. It doesn't even come with a sound system. The so-called fully loaded version is 3.2M

Are you trying to promote your business here???

Unless he wants to import and drive heavy machinery, no.

Because most permits have low CIF limits, it's tough to get a decent vehicle brand new (i.e. from the agents). I am trying to expand his options for better vehicles. That is why I asked him if he is considering a grey import and permit details.

Dear Friends,

Below are the options -

I prefer Daihatsu terios...

But the best thing is..... Go to the agents and ask them for a test drive. Then decide.

• 4 weeks later...