• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dth Connection

clc

Dear Friends,

i want to know about dth connection (india,it's legal to buy in Sl,now a days all huses are having indian satalite connections.it's any legal dealer's in SL.what about the payment method,we are able to pay through online with cedit card.which one is better one (dishtv,sundirect,videocon,airtel,bigtv).which one is cheaper one & most of the sports channel one.picture quality & sounfd quality.

i expect your comments regarding this.

thanks

rr

clc :lol:

Dear Friends,

i want to know about dth connection (india,it's legal to buy in Sl,now a days all huses are having indian satalite connections.it's any legal dealer's in SL.what about the payment method,we are able to pay through online with cedit card.which one is better one (dishtv,sundirect,videocon,airtel,bigtv).which one is cheaper one & most of the sports channel one.picture quality & sounfd quality.

i expect your comments regarding this.

thanks

rr

clc :lol:

better option is videocon,good picture quality & 5.1 dolby sound,many more sports channels available

better option is videocon,good picture quality & 5.1 dolby sound,many more sports channels available

I also think Videocon HD is the way to go - can somebody point out a dealer 'cos I cannot find any for VC HD, even on HitAd.

plz somebody help out me to find a good dth connection

Relience TV is better if you have a full HD tv.. coz they have more chanels in 1080p while DishTV has 1080i

i use DishTV and im quite please with it... i took the Titanium package and just have to pay around 13,000-14,000 per year..

but the quality is a bit low since mins a Full HD tv and have the normal package

Relience TV is better if you have a full HD tv.. coz they have more chanels in 1080p while DishTV has 1080i

i use DishTV and im quite please with it... i took the Titanium package and just have to pay around 13,000-14,000 per year..

but the quality is a bit low since mins a Full HD tv and have the normal package

machang how much you pay per month.......i am tired of dialog over charging us , and also poor quality when it is raining

machang how much you pay per month.......i am tired of dialog over charging us , and also poor quality when it is raining

true i used a dailog tb connection before it was just a waste of money..

well i bout the titanium package which i have to pay for a whole year at once mate..

it all depends on what package you choose and from whome..

the place i bought charge around 1500 extra per month from me for using there credit card and there charges

r u sure about relience Tv.any delar's in SL.

• 3 years later...

Hi All, Revoking the old thread to find the latest users of Dish TV HD and Videoconn DTH HD.

I am bouncing in between the above 2 choices,

What im keen on is,

The picture quality on a 55 inch screen.

HD channels, specially movies and other English channels. Availability of the packages on both connections and their respective quality etc.

Really appreciate if you guys can share your views and opinions on the above ... :)