• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F I B E X - Sum Wikid Rides

you never learn do you. there's only one set of black rims in the pics. inspite of been mentally handicapped are you loosing your sight as well???

yes, can u find me a good pair of glases too?

nice pics dillon... was this taken at an event...

no machan... my coz took these pictures @ P/G few months back.... :angry-smiley-048:

FEWW this has gone a long way ..anyways ..

I aint related to Rohith aiyya just a gud freind is more than enough ..

YEh the fb15 looks coool and the supra original Exhasuts lining is crooked and then bended straight but since the performance one is a bit longer and bigger they had to moun it on the original lining no one would bend a n exhasuts like that same here with my van its also in the side..

@ Racersedge - Add the toyota RACERS EDGE van to the collection . sory i only did the racersedge i left the TEAM RACERS EDGE stickers at the meet. hehe ..

FEWW this has gone a long way ..anyways ..

I aint related to Rohith aiyya just a gud freind is more than enough ..

YEh the fb15 looks coool and the supra original Exhasuts lining is crooked and then bended straight but since the performance one is a bit longer and bigger they had to moun it on the original lining no one would bend a n exhasuts like that same here with my van its also in the side..

@ Racersedge - Add the toyota RACERS EDGE van to the collection . sory i only did the racersedge i left the TEAM RACERS EDGE stickers at the meet. hehe ..

where on earth.. did u learn to write in english... read ur second paragraph and tell me if it makes sense...

cant understand cock... probably is cock anyway so does not matter....

learn man pls

regards

Gaya bro...how about adding my Minis to Raceredge team?? :D

Ypu always take a good look at my black Cooper in mornings ,when I drive opposite direction to Katunayake from Mahabage :)

where on earth.. did u learn to write in english... read ur second paragraph and tell me if it makes sense...

cant understand cock... probably is cock anyway so does not matter....

learn man pls

regards

Machang cool down, its great brain excercize

Gaya bro...how about adding my Minis to Raceredge team?? :D

Ypu always take a good look at my black Cooper in mornings ,when I drive opposite direction to Katunayake from Mahabage :)

or form your own

@ dillon wen r u planning to get bak here ..and u gonna Drive here BRo . first u made ur RX -7 the ultimate next wats on ur list.

hopefully next year …n’ my bro is back in town now..... :D