• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F I B E X - Sum Wikid Rides

Im amazed with the workmanship of Fib#x people.Especially Rohiths.truely amazing.I thought no one would ever do a body kit for a Sunny B15.The car is so boring,yet I'm wrong.What a nice work there by Rohith to make B15 a sexy one. :rolleyes:

Thanks shehan bro for posting em.

like the supra kit. very subtle. only thing is why is the exhaust at a diagonal.. just wondering

and i think the fb15 sunny is probably the most unmodifiable car...in terms of looks

Yeah men...But fuzzo there are 1 or 2 N16 with body kit etc, those are nice

Im amazed with the workmanship of Fib#x people.Especially Rohiths.truely amazing.I thought no one would ever do a body kit for a Sunny B15.The car is so boring,yet I'm wrong.What a nice work there by Rohith to make B15 a sexy one. :rolleyes:

Thanks shehan bro for posting em.

Do u think WCC is related to rohith by any chance?

@LiL

macho thats Dhammika's car.. i said u the story at baseline rd..

@Fuzzo may be if u add NOS its easy to drift to left :rolleyes:

huh guyz just remembered sumtin i hav a picture of supra's engine bay i knows its offtopic but i dun wanna open a new thread.. it says tuned by Razor.. can anyone tell me the mods in it.. cuz even ma frnd dhammi doesnt know lol

dsc004897pl.jpg

@LiL

macho thats Dhammika's car.. i said u the story at baseline rd..

@Fuzzo may be if u add NOS its easy to drift to left :rolleyes:

huh guyz just remembered sumtin i hav a picture of supra's engine bay i knows its offtopic but i dun wanna open a new thread.. it says tuned by Razor.. can anyone tell me the mods in it.. cuz even ma frnd dhammi doesnt know lol

That's Razo. Razor is what u shave with. Oh right, ur not old enough to shave....

Razo has a lot to do with car accessories..less to with mods.

like the supra kit. very subtle. only thing is why is the exhaust at a diagonal.. just wondering

Looking at the pic posted by Azeem.. it's cause you want to keep as little curves as possible on your exhaust piping and with the Supra's engine config that means that the tail will end up crooked.. I've seen the same on Subaru's as well.

Do u think WCC is related to rohith by any chance?

I think WCC is yet another satisfied customer.According to thr info I gatherd WCC malli is not related to Rohith ayya but an impressed customer of Rohiths like me.This is the exclusiveness of Rohith.Step in there and talk to him and see ,or else get a job done from him and enjoy the true difference.

@Prev

lol sorry i was in a hurry.. so doesnt it have any mods?

he said me the car is as it is in SL

all the mods came from originally from Japan.. but he didnt know what shit was there he said his exhaust and muffler n some shits only he knew..

but i will bet u guyz its one of the fastest in town.. and the digital meter i love it..

i hae never been in a turbo sports car before.. so after class while returnin home.. exactly in front of the prison grounds he slowed the car to around 10 kmph..

we opened the shutters..

tats it.. he accelrated.. then second gear came into action i saw 120 0nboard :o.. and the sound of turbo is just awesome..

hmmmmmmmmmmm....jisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i felt it lik a jet.. and his driving is good.. he has brains so he speeds at only possible places :)

wow.. its an awesome machine :)

Razo has a lot to do with car accessories..less to with mods.

Looking at the pic posted by Azeem.. it's cause you want to keep as little curves as possible on your exhaust piping and with the Supra's engine config that means that the tail will end up crooked.. I've seen the same on Subaru's as well.

and tuned by razo, dime a dozen, anyway about the exhaust pilla ur right.lesser the restriction better the power.

tats it.. he accelrated.. then second gear came into action i saw 120 0nboard :).. and the sound of turbo is just awesome..

hitting 120 in the second gear is not much of a bigger deal

anyway, how did ur freind managed ot bring down such an old car???????

I think WCC is yet another satisfied customer.According to thr info I gatherd WCC malli is not related to Rohith ayya but an impressed customer of Rohiths like me.This is the exclusiveness of Rohith.Step in there and talk to him and see ,or else get a job done from him and enjoy the true difference.

Ok. I wanted to get two buffer lips to front and back, thats it. How much will it cost? Pet#o asked me 15k

How about this place called Accoloade? they got USA partnerships. Not sure if they do local sales

@Prev

lol sorry i was in a hurry.. so doesnt it have any mods?

he said me the car is as it is in SL

all the mods came from originally from Japan.. but he didnt know what shit was there he said his exhaust and muffler n some shits only he knew..

but i will bet u guyz its one of the fastest in town.. and the digital meter i love it..

i hae never been in a turbo sports car before.. so after class while returnin home.. exactly in front of the prison grounds he slowed the car to around 10 kmph..

we opened the shutters..

tats it.. he accelrated.. then second gear came into action i saw 120 0nboard :o.. and the sound of turbo is just awesome..

hmmmmmmmmmmm....jisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i felt it lik a jet.. and his driving is good.. he has brains so he speeds at only possible places :)

wow.. its an awesome machine :)

i happen to know the previous owner of this supra. its not that quick dude. i mean it does have a decent amount of power with the twin turbos, but its actually quite dissappointing. but those digital meters are wicked! and it also sounds ubelievably neat! then again all supras and skylines sound good with a good exhaust!

the car's seem to have been maintained pretty well. see it on the road quite often and it still looks good! :o

hitting 120 in the second gear is not much of a bigger deal

anyway, how did ur freind managed ot bring down such an old car???????

That actually is done very easily in even a SOHC :o

@everyone

may be i exagerated :)

o may be i havnt really been in a fast car :o

You've been in the Supra and thats a decent fast car :) What the others are saying is that its not as quick as few other cars in the same 'league" and is not the meanest drag car- but still its a lovely car to own and thrash out once in a way!

car definitley does look hot.. justnot a fan of black wheels

How about gun metal....

Anyway one of friends did some photo shop work for me, and i am going to go for the gun metal or black spiral 15" alloys soon

Why do some people make words so ambiguous when trying to be unconventional :) I thought this heading was referring to Fib#x rides on wikipedia or something :)

Anyway, very nice rides, I'm impressed by that FB15, subtle and smart. Shudder to think what a certain other local "giant" would have done to it