• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Attention - Fuel Shortage

Newbi

Whats that and where can I get it from?

Thanks mate

Ah machan there was Thread Regarding this earlier,

It was nigel who first introduced this to me. I have been using it on my rex and its very safe and has a big difference.

Mixing Ratio is 20 % - 25 % as a safe level.

Can buy from BankShall Street Near the Fish Market.

Shop is Glochem. Just mention my Name, they will attend to it.

They give a VAT invoice and you can claim it if you buy to a company.

Its Rs 700 for 4 litres.

Make sure you store it in a DIMLY Lit Area.

i'm sure this will be all sorted before monday. thisis just panic buying... thank god for broad band at home.. i can work from home :action-smiley-060:

F**k... my weekend is ruined............ :action-smiley-060:

It was nigel who first introduced this to me. I have been using it on my rex and its very safe and has a big difference.

Its Rs 700 for 4 litres.

machang what do you mean Rs 700 for 4 lutres ?

and how much of a boost does it produce ?

Its Rs 700 for 4 litres.

So it's 10 liters for a full tank (50 liters) Rs.1750. Is it correct?

So it's 10 liters for a full tank (50 liters) Rs.1750. Is it correct?

nah.. I dont think soo... the one's I have seen .. you only add a small doze of it...

I'll be getting down some Octane Boosters as well

Ja-Ela area and Kandana Area Most stations are empty,. Even Ceypetco once. So if you are travelling towards kautnayke make sure you have ample fuel. I am sure seeduwa area will have fuel.

Machan,

Kandana received stocks in the evening. But being at the airport roads side, has a que. Try Peralanda small que mostly trishaws and motor bikes. Managed to pump a full tank there after 15-20 mins in que :action-smiley-060:.

I hear this incident will be followed by a price hike as well. All sorts of speculation at the pump.

This chinthanaya.... that chinthanaya... all I see is... 'we get screwed anyways' chinthanaya #$@#$!

Machan,

Kandana received stocks in the evening. But being at the airport roads side, has a que. Try Peralanda small que mostly trishaws and motor bikes. Managed to pump a full tank there after 15-20 mins in que :action-smiley-060:.

I hear this incident will be followed by a price hike as well. All sorts of speculation at the pump.

This chinthanaya.... that chinthanaya... all I see is... 'we get screwed anyways' chinthanaya #$@#$!

machang chinthanaya means chin+thana

thana means grass

so you get down your chin upto the grass.

in sinhala it means "mooona bima ula gannawa"

F**k... my weekend is ruined............ :action-smiley-060:

U mean this is problem for those fuel efficient tho sporty performing civics too? :action-smiley-060: Or is it coz u follow madmax's "Bling" theory?

The guy with the thirsty Nissan is not bothered. I should have enough to last until next week. Me no follow bling theories.

Well anyway i heard in the raido that when subsidy is removed the petrol leter is 98/=...I bet you anything that by end of this year the petrol leter wil be 100/=

Pumped 95 octane from Thimbirigasyaya..but no 90 octane anywhere neda?

F**k... my weekend is ruined............ :D

machang what do you mean Rs 700 for 4 lutres ?

and how much of a boost does it produce ?

malla dont have any clue how much extra bhp it produces. if nigel is on the forum he will surely let you know.

may be i will ask him and let you know.

Yes a Gallon is 700 bucks,

:)

Machan,

Kandana received stocks in the evening. But being at the airport roads side, has a que. Try Peralanda small que mostly trishaws and motor bikes. Managed to pump a full tank there after 15-20 mins in que :rolleyes:.

Oh you live in Ja-ela. Nice.

thanks for the info. got full tank . i guess i will survive poson.

Well anyway i heard in the raido that when subsidy is removed the petrol leter is 98/=...I bet you anything that by end of this year the petrol leter wil be 100/=

Actually they've let go the price control on the LIOC, meaning, LIOC could name their price on the fuel. But Ceypet will be given a subsidy for the lose money from the treasury for the loss in selling at the current price. I think that's a good move if implemented properly. Let's assume LIOC sells their petrol at Rs.100 and Ceypet at Rs. 90. Whom shall you go to? If they're offering the same product, I'll definitely pick & go for the cheaper. Petrol is a price sensitive product now. If properly implemented, either LIOC will have to compete with Ceypet or go outta market.

But the worst fear is Govt should control the Ceypet fuel and give the subsidy as they promised, otherwise it'll be another Laugh & Shell gas scenario....

Pumped 95 octane from Thimbirigasyaya..but no 90 octane anywhere neda?

Let your car get use to 95 then, I think it deserves better. :rolleyes: