• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Californican A Paid Stooge By Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers?

VVTi

Is Californican a paid stooge by Hybrid importers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Is Californican a paid stooge by Sri Lankan Hybrid importers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know. Maybe the guy is just plain old stupid and is doing this for free.

Hilarity of the thread aside, I agree with rover on this one. It's funny how some people ignore this unbelievable hypocrisy and let the vociferous potency act all hunky dory in the forum.

MADZ, from the past threads I reckon you two are friends in real life? If so please tell this joker to release his tautness elsewhere. It's hard not to say anything after seeing this stupid, irresponsible and infantile behaviour.

Such rage :lol: Careful, you might pop a blood vessel. You're being somewhat unintelligible. Pls do expand on what vociferous potency means, but do it on Sunday, I'm on vacation... today! Toodles, off to chill (or cook, which seems more likely) in lovely Galle. If you think you can do the job filling in while I'm away, please drop a mail to Idon'[email protected] . You have a nice day now :lol:

Peri, You are no match for californican. If I were you I will bow down and slip away! Don’t get me wrong but what I have noticed for the past few days of californican’s posts and your’s is that Californican have much more knowledge than you and he has done his home work and research,and he has kept his cool throughout. But You on the other hand was all this time talking bu**S*** and was talking all sorts of crap. No knowledge, No research only blah blah blah. And name calling, insulting all the hybrid owners which shows no maturity at all. For Christ’s sake grow up!

And I’m not going to reply to any of your bul*****.any more.

You're right rover. He is no match for me.

And pay no attention to his childish, immature schoolboy followers who will no doubt start attacking you. No, surprise since he and they have show the same level of maturity throughout this entire debate - attacking, name-calling, ridiculing, mocking and talking ignorant nonsense.

See why I have no respect for your opinion? Poll questions can be worded to provide bias for an answer. Choices available mean you pick only one of the available choices. The scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions already have an idea when they put out a poll. Otherwise, they wouldn't have a set of answers to pick from.

Also, this is regarding YOUR poll. YOU aren't in the group "scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions". YOU were trying to say, in your own daft way, that hybrids are a good choice because they will catch on. Which is skewed. Tense is wrong. Hybrids might be a good choice in the future, if they catch on. They aren't now. The now conditions are likely to change, so it is quite easy to see why you keep arguing, the longer it goes, the better the chances of the infrastructure being established. But that doesn't change the fact, the moment you put up that poll, at that time, it wasn't a smart choice.

Now I would appreciate it if you would stop trolling.

Don't be ridiculous. You don't know my intention for creating that poll. You don't dude. Just own up to that. No one does except me.How could you? Or anyone else? You're sitting in a room looking at words on a computer screen and you think you think you know the intention that someone who you've never met has in their mind and heart for writing something. Absurd.

The fact is you read my poll and made a totally incorrect assumption about my intention for the poll. Here's a little clue about how fair and impartial I was being in my wording - I listed over TWICE the number of reasons for hybrids FAILING than succeeding.

Just as an FYI, I do fit into the category of "scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions, and I have done scientific research and polling. I know what I am talking about.

I've watched the way you treated people on this forum - bullying them, calling them names, making fun of them, spouting off as if you are God, needing to be right about almost everything, taking one small part of what somewhat says and using it to discredit them, never saying you're wrong or were mistaken about anything. I didn't like it, but I minded my own business. Then you tried treating me the same way on the other thread and as you can tell I don't take that kind of treatment lying down. Plus I have the brains and the written English skills to take you on. If you had been respectful and gracious initially, this debate wouldn't be happening.

So here's my suggestion to you. Be respectful, civil and gracious in your reply and that will go a long way.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Plus posting something found on google is not knowledge (well for some people it is, because they think using a search engine is very hard). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually when it comes to hybrids I do have real world knowledge, about 10+ years of real world knowledge.

Oh please. If he was half he ecobug he claims to be, he would be talking about other forms of environmentally friendly transport as well, not just hybrids. If there hadn't been tax concessions for hybrids, he wouldn't even exist. He's a joke and everyone knows it.

Can you read Big_D? Obviously you haven't READ (looking at pictures doesn't count) my Hybrid News thread about environmentally friendly cars, buses and lorries as well as reports about the air pollution in Sri Lanka.

And just for you're information I was advocating a tax reduction for hybrids to reduce vehicle emissions back in 2004 when the Toyota tried bringing over the (then brand new) 2nd gen 2004 Prius.

my god u are an idiot... how much did CALI pay u.... are u serious...

I see you've reverted back to the immature, childish schoolboy charitha.

You know, you were much more impressive in this thread i would go with this charita than the schoolboy charitha. You'll get much further in life.

Because u have a hybrid u r saying that the hybrid phrasing googler has more knowledge than an experienced. member in this forum.

I'm also been blagarded a lot by the seniors but i know that we need to respect those who bring practical info to the forum,

rather than idiots who copy and past web sites not relavent to our countries condition to promote his business.

Dude. No one in this forum including the seniors have had more time with hybrids than me. Hybrids have been around in around in Sri Lanka in a major way for only a couple of months versus 15+ YEARS in other parts of the world. No wonder almost everyone including the seniors are floundering around like fish out of water when it comes to hybrids.

I read this forum before I joined and I could tell no one including the seniors really knew what they were talking about when it came to hybrids. People were talking all kinds of nonsense about having to replace the battery after a year, getting electrocuted in floods, the car exploding in an accident etc.

There's nothing wrong with that. When the first hybrids came to America 12 years ago I witnessed a similar lack of experience and knowledge over there.

And, by the way, the hybrid experience in other countries is extremely relevant to Sri Lanka. It's the same damn cars. Don't be so small minded.

Such rage :lol: Careful, you might pop a blood vessel. You're being somewhat unintelligible. Pls do expand on what vociferous potency means, but do it on Sunday, I'm on vacation... today! Toodles, off to chill (or cook, which seems more likely) in lovely Galle. If you think you can do the job filling in while I'm away, please drop a mail to Idon'[email protected] . You have a nice day now :lol:

I'm not in rage, I'm as cool as an ice palam ;) I was just explaining your double standard toward people you like and dislike. As a moderator you have to be neutral.

And there I have it. I am unintelligible. Yes. I was not expecting anything more. Enjoy your vacation man!

I'm not in rage, I'm as cool as an ice palam ;) I was just explaining your double standard toward people you like and dislike. As a moderator you have to be neutral.

And there I have it. I am unintelligible. Yes. I was not expecting anything more. Enjoy your vacation man!

:lol: Thank you for telling me what to do. If you contact these people I "like", you'll find I have reprimanded most of them too. Some even have official warnings. Some have learned from that too. When you know people personally, sometimes its easier and faster to just call or msg the person and say, time to stop. Didn't notice charitha saying some of his posts have disappeared a few days ago, and me explaining the content was not appropriate? Ah well. Its always easy to pretend to be picked on.

And I don't have a double standard. Go see how many posts you, Cali, Rover, and multiple people over the history have made over the history of this forum criticizing me. You'll find they are all still there and visible. I let everyone have their say. You called me a douche, and so what? That post is still there. Is this my double standard? I don't ding people unless they break the rules. But I have my own opinions and I air them.

Cali, I'll deal with your post when I get back. I'll get late if I try to reply to your utter rot now, there are people on the way to pick me up.

BTW, Good job on putting up your delusional posts after I said I'd be away. Expected nothing less :lol: But not to worry, I will respond.

Edited by Pericles

awwwww...little mister choo-kolla newbie has an opinion....cute aney! :love-smiley-044:

Oh I see, So just 35 posts makes me a choo kolla, then what does 3000 posts makes you, A grand pa right? FYI I was following AL threads for years even though I was not interested in joining as a member until recently.

So as it seems 'Choo kolla" is a familiar word for you (as seen in couple of other posts) I have to ask this question, Do you still wet your pants grandpa? Or is it only when you hear the word "Hybrid"?

And hats off to the real AL senior members who have been trying to maintain the high standards of this forum with their constructive arguments, even though some of them didn't agree with my views I still respect them.

Oh I see, So just 35 posts makes me a choo kolla, then what does 3000 posts makes you, A grand pa right? FYI I was following AL threads for years even though I was not interested in joining as a member until recently.

So as it seems 'Choo kolla" is a familiar word for you (as seen in couple of other posts) I have to ask this question, Do you still wet your pants grandpa? Or is it only when you hear the word "Hybrid"?

And hats off to the real AL senior members who have been trying to maintain the high standards of this forum with their constructive arguments, even though some of them didn't agree with my views I still respect them.

aiyooo so much butthurt. It always about post numbers isn't it? you really think people give two sh**s about post numbers? there are quite a few resident retards here with pretty high post counts. Now stop acting like a little p**sy and take it like a man. If you butt hurts so much, then please apply some KY.

aiyooo so much butthurt. It always about post numbers isn't it? you really think people give two sh**s about post numbers? there are quite a few resident retards here with pretty high post counts. Now stop acting like a little p**sy and take it like a man. If you butt hurts so much, then please apply some KY.

hmmmm.... My guess was right!

Edited by rover
  • Like 1

Can you read Big_D? Obviously you haven't READ (looking at pictures doesn't count) my Hybrid News thread about environmentally friendly cars, buses and lorries as well as reports about the air pollution in Sri Lanka.

Lol...says the man who posts picture after picture of hybrids and their fuel figures found off Google.

And simply talking about hybrids alone qualifies you as a eco-warrior? Get off your high horse man, pollution was a problem a long time before modern hybrids came into play, where were you then?

And just for you're information I was advocating a tax reduction for hybrids to reduce vehicle emissions back in 2004 when the Toyota tried bringing over the (then brand new) 2nd gen 2004 Prius.

Good for you.

On a last note; I have nothing against hybrids, but this hype people like you create is so over the top, it's just plain annoying.

Edited by Big_D
  • Like 2

butthurt indeed....it doesn't take much to make you ladyboys riled up eh

another one who thinks having owned a coupla sunnys,a homobrid and a maruti makes him an expert...is that why you have them on your signature?...to impress us?....wow machan you must be filthy rich to have owned not one but two nissan sunnys...

...BTW did you guys notice suddenly everybody has been 'silent' members for years...some have been here even before MADZ! :lol:

I think you following the wrong track. Pl do not insult Nissan owners(Sunny= Pulsar) You going to be in big trouble like me

I think you following the wrong track. Pl do not insult Nissan owners(Sunny= Pulsar) You going to be in big trouble like me

See unlike you,I'm not a retard Harak...Most of the senior Nissan owners here know me personally and where I stand...The next time you feel like poking your Kangaroo raped ass in to my posts...Don't!

BTW, Good job on putting up your delusional posts after I said I'd be away. Expected nothing less.

Now that is delusional. Thinking that people are scheduling their posts around when you are away. Did it occur to you that maybe people respond to a post when they read it or have the time to write and it has nothing to do with whether you away or not?

All this bullcrap aside, I hope you had a good holiday man.

Lol...says the man who posts picture after picture of hybrids and their fuel figures found off Google.

those fuel economy numbers are the official results of government fuel economy testing (and I use the U.S. testing numbers because their test is the most rigorous, conservative and useful for local conditions )

Where would you suggest I get reliable fuel economy figures?

(and please don't say individual reporting because, although interesting, those numbers are not reliable for comparing the fuel economy of different vehicles because different people have different driving styles and drive in different conditions)

.....tick tock...I'll guess you'll have no good answer for this.

Big_D, are you a man who criticizes but has no solutions to offer?

pollution was a problem a long time before modern hybrids came into play, where were you then?

[/font]

I was a tree hugger long before hybrids came along and have bitched plenty in this forum about how past govts in the 60's and 70's short sightedly did not require strict emissions standards and pollution controls for all vehicles (which they easily could have).

On a last note; I have nothing against hybrids, but this hype people like you create is so over the top, it's just plain annoying.

That is reasonable. I accept the criticism and will not "hype" hybrids so much.

Edited by Californikan

Don't be ridiculous. You don't know my intention for creating that poll. You don't dude. Just own up to that. No one does except me.How could you? Or anyone else? You're sitting in a room looking at words on a computer screen and you think you think you know the intention that someone who you've never met has in their mind and heart for writing something. Absurd.

The fact is you read my poll and made a totally incorrect assumption about my intention for the poll. Here's a little clue about how fair and impartial I was being in my wording - I listed over TWICE the number of reasons for hybrids FAILING than succeeding.

Just as an FYI, I do fit into the category of "scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions, and I have done scientific research and polling. I know what I am talking about.

I've watched the way you treated people on this forum - bullying them, calling them names, making fun of them, spouting off as if you are God, needing to be right about almost everything, taking one small part of what somewhat says and using it to discredit them, never saying you're wrong or were mistaken about anything. I didn't like it, but I minded my own business. Then you tried treating me the same way on the other thread and as you can tell I don't take that kind of treatment lying down. Plus I have the brains and the written English skills to take you on. If you had been respectful and gracious initially, this debate wouldn't be happening.

So here's my suggestion to you. Be respectful, civil and gracious in your reply and that will go a long way.

Actually when it comes to hybrids I do have real world knowledge, about 10+ years of real world knowledge.

I see you've reverted back to the immature, childish schoolboy charitha.

You know, you were much more impressive in this thread i would go with this charita than the schoolboy charitha. You'll get much further in life.

Dude. No one in this forum including the seniors have had more time with hybrids than me. Hybrids have been around in around in Sri Lanka in a major way for only a couple of months versus 15+ YEARS in other parts of the world. No wonder almost everyone including the seniors are floundering around like fish out of water when it comes to hybrids.

I read this forum before I joined and I could tell no one including the seniors really knew what they were talking about when it came to hybrids. People were talking all kinds of nonsense about having to replace the battery after a year, getting electrocuted in floods, the car exploding in an accident etc.

There's nothing wrong with that. When the first hybrids came to America 12 years ago I witnessed a similar lack of experience and knowledge over there.

And, by the way, the hybrid experience in other countries is extremely relevant to Sri Lanka. It's the same damn cars. Don't be so small minded.

what are u my mother.. acutally no she doesnt tell me anything now... please stop trying to tell people how they should behave... what are u some principal... u cant take me on in the forum or on the street.. guys who know me know that... and cetainly not in ur PRI-ASS

The experience you've had under hybrids in other counties means you are going to open up a garage for hybrids :ninja:

Tha'ts the reason you promote them, so u can have more business, good tactic but we r not "konde bandapu chinnu",

U'r knowledge (real or imaginary ) in other countries won't be much of use here as the conditions and problems that vehicles will face due to them will be different.

Don't worry dude u will have a lot of business as the p-uses made for other climates will breakdown preretty soon.

By the congratulations on u'r new business.

Edited by toyota sucks
  • Like 1