• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unlock A Sony Ericsson

bimmer

hi guys

i have a sony ericsson w810i which is locked on t-mobile(uk network) i just wonderd if any 1 new the code so i can unlock it.

plz help guyz :D:D

Got the same phone. Need to go to one of those dudes in tottenham court rd, they unlock it for about a tenner.

hi guys

i have a sony ericsson w810i which is locked on t-mobile(uk network) i just wonderd if any 1 new the code so i can unlock it.

plz help guyz :D:D

yea overdrive is correct you can't simply punch in a code to unlock sony ericssons need to use a data cable better go to a phone repair shop

Got the same phone. Need to go to one of those dudes in tottenham court rd, they unlock it for about a tenner.

In Soho also they have some unlocking places. J/K :(

hi guys

plz help guyz :action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

If you are in UK, take it to any dodgy looking phone shop run by asians and they'll sort it out for a tenner.

If you are in Lanka, take it to that mobile phone shop in Liberty Plaza. I think its on the first floor but right at the front of the building. The bit thats got a walkway and you can look down towards Odel on the ground floor. They are quite good I got a K700i unlocked their about couple years ago when it was first out.

If you are in UK, take it to any dodgy looking phone shop run by asians and they'll sort it out for a tenner.

If you are in Lanka, take it to that mobile phone shop in Liberty Plaza. I think its on the first floor but right at the front of the building. The bit thats got a walkway and you can look down towards Odel on the ground floor. They are quite good I got a K700i unlocked their about couple years ago when it was first out.

Yah 1st floor LP u can see it as n when u come up the escalator.will cost about 2000/=

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

plz help guyz :lol::D

Bimmer i have some good news for you. Today I went to get my W810i unlocked and the man says i don't need to do that cos it comes with the phone open (unlocked), so i changed the sim to another network sim and it worked!! Apparantly the New Sony erricsons come unlocked??

Bimmer i have some good news for you. Today I went to get my W810i unlocked and the man says i don't need to do that cos it comes with the phone open (unlocked), so i changed the sim to another network sim and it worked!! Apparantly the New Sony erricsons come unlocked??

on that note does any one know a way to unlock a nokia 6630 for free

It depends on where you've bought the phone, ie: Carphone Warehouse normally sell unlocked phones.

If the phone has been bought in T-Mobile shop then it would definitely have been locked.

Check the phone's body and the box, if you see T-Mobile logo on the box or the body of the phone then it has been locked. (you also get T-Mobile wallpaper, ring tone, screen saver etc..)

It depends on where you've bought the phone, ie: Carphone Warehouse normally sell unlocked phones.

If the phone has been bought in T-Mobile shop then it would definitely have been locked.

Check the phone's body and the box, if you see T-Mobile logo on the box or the body of the phone then it has been locked. (you also get T-Mobile wallpaper, ring tone, screen saver etc..)

Yah I got 2 T series phones unlocked from this place in LP, they will take only about 15 mins 2 do it..and will charge about 2000/=

My phone is from carphone warehouse (t-mobile connection), i have a friend with O2 with the same phone, we both have unlocked phones.

My phone is from carphone warehouse (t-mobile connection), i have a friend with O2 with the same phone, we both have unlocked phones.

Some shops like CPW sell unlocked phones but if you buy a phone from a shop belongs to the network (O2, T-Mobile etc..) then you will only get locked ones.

(with some specific models, CPW also sells locked phones)

BTW, I have 3 brand new units of Nokia 6680 which was locked by 3 UK. I've been trying to unlock these for more than six months and nobody does it. Even in the UK it can't be done it seems. Let me know if any one has any idea!!

on that note does any one know a way to unlock a nokia 6630 for free

Hi xxx,

Dont really know if it works but I have a nokia unlock code calculator that somebody gave me, i dunno if it works cos i do not own a nokia but you can try it out,

I will send the application to you via email,

Regards,

The Don

BTW, I have 3 brand new units of Nokia 6680 which was locked by 3 UK. I've been trying to unlock these for more than six months and nobody does it. Even in the UK it can't be done it seems. Let me know if any one has any idea!!

joing the club son. nokia 6680 is a BB5 model. these phones use a ASIC algorithm for unlocking hence no one can unlock them except the mobile service provider or the nokia agent. did u try soft logic??? i have the same problem with my phone.

nadskit if i remember right you have some connections with soft logic don’t you. will you be able to pull one of your strings and find out weather they'll be able to unlock a nokia 6630 or Bharath's 6680.

resident mobile experts your feedback on this is much appreciated.

Hi xxx,

Dont really know if it works but I have a nokia unlock code calculator that somebody gave me, i dunno if it works cos i do not own a nokia but you can try it out,

I will send the application to you via email,

Regards,

The Don

got your mail. thanks a lot mate.

joing the club son. nokia 6680 is a BB5 model. these phones use a ASIC algorithm for unlocking hence no one can unlock them except the mobile service provider or the nokia agent. did u try soft logic??? i have the same problem with my phone.

nadskit if i remember right you have some connections with soft logic don’t you. will you be able to pull one of your strings and find out weather they'll be able to unlock a nokia 6630 or Bharath's 6680.

Officially Softlogic do not unlock phones...but I will see if something could be done.. :action-smiley-060:

Some shops like CPW sell unlocked phones but if you buy a phone from a shop belongs to the network (O2, T-Mobile etc..) then you will only get locked ones.

(with some specific models, CPW also sells locked phones)

Machan try in Hounslow Central. There is a guy with a small table outside in the central street (in front of the Primark. This guy did all our phones. Just a 20 he charge. He even did a 3250 for a friend of mine & there is a guy in Ho. west car boot sale. But only on Sundays.

Machan try in Hounslow Central. There is a guy with a small table outside in the central street (in front of the Primark. This guy did all our phones. Just a 20 he charge. He even did a 3250 for a friend of mine & there is a guy in Ho. west car boot sale. But only on Sundays.

mate nokia 6630, 6680 and N70 can not be unlocked period.

i asked so many unlocking people no one can

mate nokia 6630, 6680 and N70 can not be unlocked period.

i asked so many unlocking people no one can

Since that guy unlocked a 3250, I was under the impression that he might be able to do the newer models as well. nyw I'll sms and ask my friend to inquire from the guy whether he could.

Since that guy unlocked a 3250, I was under the impression that he might be able to do the newer models as well. nyw I'll sms and ask my friend to inquire from the guy whether he could.

mate not all the new ones come under BB5 only the once i've mentioned is under that category. only the BB5 ones cant be unlocked.

pls do contact your guy and let me know