• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

High Roof Or Flat Roof

Hi guys,

I'm planning to buy a Townace kr42(2006 or 2007).And i need to convert it to a "noah model".So,guys..what's the best type(high roof or flat roof) for converting to a noah model?

flat roof one is the ideal model to converting it to noha but you can all so go with high roof one as well and remember to go for 4 door one afaik there is no 5 door noha.

• Like 1

High market demand for Flat model..and sometimes High roof...Noah conversion kit is cheaper than Flat one... :violent-smiley-099:

sorry for going OT how much do a noha kit cost these days :)

Thanks dude.. :) :)

& what are the parts include in a full noah kit?(interior and exterior)... :unsure:

everything :)

Exterior - all doors, bumpers, lights

Interior - all interior panels, curtains, dashboard, seats, dual AC unit.

cost would be around 3-4 laks. i dont think you will get the sunroof for that price.

Edited by ferrarif50

everything :)

Exterior - all doors, bumpers, lights

Interior - all interior panels, curtains, dashboard, seats, dual AC unit.

cost would be around 3-4 laks. i dont think you will get the sunroof for that price.

damn prices must have gone up lately one of my friend do a noha conversion 2 years a go it cost him aroud 1.75 laks. :unsure:

Have one more question ?

What's the best suitable colour for a NOAH?...I'm planning to give a Black or maroon color paint...But i'm not sure about the colours for a great looking Noah... :(:unsure:

lots of noah's come with two tone color so best thing to do is paint it with two tone color Black or maroon colors are nice and all so consider gold blue and green colors. :)

• 4 weeks later...