• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cars Photoshopped By Me

fady

you using a standard mouse or a pen/tablet style?

hope you don't mind me adding my one and only photochop job of my old Explorer ... boredom does crazy things, lol

15946111841.jpg

15946113869.jpg

i think you lower the suv too much never the less nice work MeanGreen :)

• 3 weeks later...

you using a standard mouse or a pen/tablet style?

hope you don't mind me adding my one and only photochop job of my old Explorer ... boredom does crazy things, lol

15946111841.jpg

15946113869.jpg

No tablet or standard mouse. The track pad of my laptop made it very much easy for me to use the lasso tool and all. And no problem, bro.

• 3 weeks later...

253750-Photoshop-Challenge-2011-Audi-A4-2009-800x600-wallpaper-10.jpg

261822_10150211369091961_520941960_7411438_3758494_n.jpg

audia420091600x1200wall.jpg

Oh boy, now hes started on Euro cars as well..... Gee I wonder why Audi didnt think of putting "rims" a black bootlid and a coffee table onto an A4!

Perhaps because this generation of A4 in standard form is one of the best looking 4 door cars around? (Before the "fadyness" of course)

And where is the petrol put in may I ask? since you appear to have photoshopped out the fuel filler cap as well....

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 3

Oh boy, now hes started on Euro cars as well..... Gee I wonder why Audi didnt think of putting "rims" a black bootlid and a coffee table onto an A4!

Perhaps because this generation of A4 in standard form is one of the best looking 4 door cars around? (Before the "fadyness" of course)

And where is the petrol put in may I ask? since you appear to have photoshopped out the fuel filler cap as well....

Why so serious? I guess you cant photoshop even a little bumper correctly so just appreciate the work if you can. It seems as if you are looking at a photoshopped car for the first time in your life. Take a little tour down www.deviantart.com and then see what real photoshopped cars look like. And as far as that fuel lid is concerned, if you would've known how to photoshop, you would've surely known what shaved door handles, shaved fuel lids etc mean :rolleyes:

Edited by fady

Why so serious? I guess you cant photoshop even a little bumper correctly so just appreciate the work if you can. It seems as if you are looking at a photoshopped car for the first time in your life. Take a little tour down www.deviantart.com and then see what real photoshopped cars look like. And as far as that fuel lid is concerned, if you would've known how to photoshop, you would've surely known what shaved door handles, shaved fuel lids etc mean :rolleyes:

Nope, I cant photoshop a little bumper OR a big one, I really don't see why having that ability would enrich my existence in any way, shape or form since I don't have a pressing need to show off my "Designs" on various random automotive forums and go "OOh, look how clever I am!".

As for the Shaved door handles and such, they've been around a lot longer than you jokers have been fooling around with photoshop. Ever heard of the term "Lead Sled"? Try googling that, might enlighten you somewhat (then again, going by the attitude that you carry around, maybe not) :rolleyes:

The question about the fuel lid is still valid y'know. If you were to build that abomination, where would the fuel go in?

Well this is my interpretation of what a European car should look like after some photoshopping, but that's just me rolleyes.gif

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_2012_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

C-ClassPhotoshop.jpg

Nice Chop, bro. But the thing is that, there's a difference between keeping it simple by photoshopping and taking it to a next level by photoshopping. Its all about imagination. I wont go out selling that Audi. Check this Mercedes out, of course people at MB wont consider taking out a model in pink colour or anything else. But just check out the way this guy has photoshopped the stock car. Its amazing:

mbsl63amg12471280x1024uv9.jpg

Mercedes_SL_63_Pink_by_MurilloDesign.png

Nice Chop, bro. But the thing is that, there's a difference between keeping it simple by photoshopping and taking it to a next level by photoshopping. Its all about imagination. I wont go out selling that Audi. Check this Mercedes out, of course people at MB wont consider taking out a model in pink colour or anything else. But just check out the way this guy has photoshopped the stock car. Its amazing:

Indeed its a matter of taste and opinion. For me I like to keep things as realistic as possible, minimize the things that can be spotted as photoshopped, and then there are those who like you say, are more "artisitc" in their approach. And without out a doubt theres alot of good stuff out there which i respect.

But I wouldn't say one way was better than the other, nor would one way be "taking it to the next level". They are totally different approaches for different people. It takes a great deal of talent with both scenarios.

Edited by esdeez
  • Like 1

This kind of a chop takes 2x more time as compared to the time taken to add bodykits only:

So you want a nobel prize for it?

Your contribution to mainkind is greatly appreciated! Your medal and million dollar cheque are in the post. Please go stand by your mail box 9.43am on Thursday!