• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gas Instead Of Petrol

rman2000

hi guys

what exactly are the pluses and minuses of using LP gas insted of Petrol ??? other than the fuel cost saving

can gas usage ruin the engine???? long term does it have any effect?

also does using gas have an eefect on the pulling power with the A/C on?

hi guys

what exactly are the pluses and minuses of using LP gas insted of Petrol ??? other than the fuel cost saving

can gas usage ruin the engine???? long term does it have any effect?

also does using gas have an eefect on the pulling power with the A/C on?

wel my father had two corolla dx wagons converted gas with no issues at all, other than lil bit of lack of torque!!!(carb models seem go alright wit gas, then again not every engine, especially Honda's are not suppose 2 be compatible according to a brother of mine)

then my pulsar hatch(which was EFI) ruined itz engine coz f gas :blink:

Well my Rover Montego runs nearly 10 years with gas conversion and no complains yet.Does a consumption of 12-13 km/l. The engine is Rover a+ 1300cc (Same as MIni 1300cc).

In simple terms the pulling power is significantly less until the A+ reaches the working temp.Basically happy with the money invested.