• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cbr 250rr

Velocity

Surely have a Plan to buy a R1 by the end of this year.

For now i am settling for this,

Thanks for Everyone who helped me out over here, Thanks to Zahin=JAPS. Sharky and Dragster and Praveen.

And two more guys who was in the old forum.

:D

Err, who? Me? What did I do? Well, welcome anyway, but I can't seem to remember contributing anything substantial to that discussion. :o

i think he meant d fact dat u diss bikes

I don't really diss bikes. It's not my kinda thing, and it take a different set of balls to ride fast. Mental scars from an old accident :D I diss Honda, but bike riders are just a different breed of cat.

I don't really diss bikes. It's not my kinda thing, and it take a different set of balls to ride fast. Mental scars from an old accident :D I diss Honda, but bike riders are just a different breed of cat.

Y DA f**k DO U HAV TO USE DAT CAT REFERENCE AGAIN????????????? :angry::angry: heheheh

Err, who? Me? What did I do? Well, welcome anyway, but I can't seem to remember contributing anything substantial to that discussion. :angry:

hey man sorry i may missed you for someone else bro,

but at least its nice to have you involved in a bike thread,

i know autolanka is for mostly cars fans, hey i do love bikes and jeeps

so i guess its ok to speak about bikes over here as well,