• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gps Vehicle Tracking Device

Dear All,

Kindly let me know any place in Sri Lanka to buy GPS Vehicle Tracking Device (GPS/GPRS).

Thanks

Ruwanal

Sala GIS, Colombo 06

Correction:

Sorry mate, I misunderstood that you wanted a GPS Vehicle navigation device....

It seems IWS Geographic information Systems, Kelaniya (Phone: 5394 200) sells a real time vehicle monitoring GPS system. Please check with them.

Edited by Dolphin

Dear All,

Kindly let me know any place in Sri Lanka to buy GPS Vehicle Tracking Device (GPS/GPRS).

Thanks

Ruwanal

AFAIK these systems are not available in SL in, the best way to get one would be off ebay or just tell a relative/friend abroad to bring one when they come to SL

Sala GIS, Colombo 06

Sala Doesnt sell GPS Tracking devices !!!!!!! :action-smiley-060:

Dont give false information, do some research before you publish anything :violent-smiley-099:

For a guerrilla marketing guy you are pretty bad at it, better find another job :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Dear All,

Thanks

Ruwanal

Hii.. there's a company called powertrack. their web is www.powertrackasia.com. Our firm already bought 50 GPS units from them. They works well so far.

tnx

OOH...smell gurilla marketing taking place..

iIs it GPS or GSM you are checking???

Anyways I checked a Chines make realtime GSM tracking device from Dragonmart Nugegoda sometime back. Listed 17+K that time.Googled the same brand and found a good one..Sorry cant remember the brand name.Better visit them and find more.Global also sold a GSM tracking device, they are out of business I heard.

MINIACE

AFAIK these systems are not available in SL in, the best way to get one would be off ebay or just tell a relative/friend abroad to bring one when they come to SL

Sala Doesnt sell GPS Tracking devices !!!!!!! :action-smiley-060:

Dont give false information, do some research before you publish anything :violent-smiley-099:

For a guerrilla marketing guy you are pretty bad at it, better find another job :rolleyes:

He actually corrected himself.... you jumped the gun a bit there... ;)

Edited by VVTi

He actually corrected himself.... you jumped the gun a bit there... ;)

mmm... this is rehashing some really old s***... anyway he corrected himself after Stig's post; but it was probably a mistake rather than guerrilla marketing

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

Topic is old but worth asking here than opening the same topic again.

Have you bought any TK series GPS Trackers? For example there are many such as TK102, TK103, TK104, TK106 ...etc with their own functionalities for each.

So, please post if you have bought any of those and how you review it. I look for one these days with motion activated with speed and direction. And wondering which one to buy.

Hope for a better answer. Thanks guys.