• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Tax?

rman2000

well the result will be the car prices going even higher.. apart from that no major change :(

Heard the same story, It seems the GOV wants the Brand New Car Market and Second hand Car Market to have a small price difference.

This means depriciation rates will differ. thats is all, i guess.

Its still a rumour. Dont know how true it is.

Heard the same story, It seems the GOV wants the Brand New Car Market and Second hand Car Market to have a small price difference.

This means depriciation rates will differ. thats is all, i guess.

Its still a rumour. Dont know how true it is.

what does it mean, brand new taxes go down or used car tax going up, or both? :alc:

sigh...WTF will i end up with?

u haven't sold ur cefiro yet?

No both going down to meet each other..... :lol:

duh!!! very good brains about directions :blink:

/Ranil had plans to slightly curb the brand new prices a bit datz y i asked from DIMZ

nope...was in no rush at the time...i'll hav to seriously pull some rabbits out of a hat now...

u remeber your good old luv [J****'s vzr], z it still up 4 grabs? i still say u go 4 it(I might go for da vzr if i some how get rid of my fanaticism 2wards Honda) :blink:

u remeber your good old luv [J****'s vzr], z it still up 4 grabs? i still say u go 4 it(I might go for da vzr if i some how get rid of my fanaticism 2wards Honda) :blink:

no way man...im buying sumthng low maintenance for the next 2 yrs at least...my bank balance is dwindling too quickly these days...

no way man...im buying sumthng low maintenance for the next 2 yrs at least...my bank balance is dwindling too quickly these days...

yah this stupid government introduce a tax every morning on goods we buy, this country ain't treating the professionals right?(except for medical doctors)

/well when i spoke to him(J****), he was the of the opinion dat maintenance is not gonna be a bit** wit it, anyway my biggest scare is also maintenace :blink:

/well when i spoke to him(J****), he was the of the opinion dat maintenance is not gonna be a bit** wit it, anyway my biggest scare is also maintenace :)

its not jus maintenance...i can live wit an occasional repair...i want sumthng easy on fuel...

u remeber your good old luv [J****'s vzr], z it still up 4 grabs? i still say u go 4 it(I might go for da vzr if i some how get rid of my fanaticism 2wards Honda) :)

That VzR has been sold...

That VzR has been sold...

hmmm.... :)

@shak: Janak said since the idle is low the vzr does abt 8k/L, which is alright in colombo running. by biggest concern was what if a major repair breaks out and u coudnt find parts, i wouldn't afford a brand new engine/anyway let by gones be by gones now