• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice – What To Buy Between 2.2M – 2.4M

I’m looking for a sedan. My budget is between 2.2 M – 2.4 M. Expecting fuel consumption around 10kmpl in city limits. Could you guys please give me some advice?

You can't go for unregistered ones with your budget..but you could easily go for following options for your budget.

Honda.

1.Honda Civic ES8

2.Honda Fitaria GD6

3.Honda City GD 8

Toyota (lesser than your budget)

01.Toyota Corolla AE 110.

02.Toyota Carina AT 212

03.Toyota Sprinter CE 110

Nissan

01.Sunny FB15

02.Bluebird FG10

03.Cefiro A33

Mazda

01.Familia BJ5P

Nissan

01.Sunny FB15

02.Bluebird FG10

03.Cefiro A33

Mazda

01.Familia BJ5P

Correct me if Im wrong but I've heard that the above models are not very good on fuel.. :unsure:

Also you probably could find a 2003/2004 toyota vios for around 2.4m

Correct me if Im wrong but I've heard that the above models are not very good on fuel.. :unsure:

Also you probably could find a 2003/2004 toyota vios for around 2.4m

Yes you are right mate.But he's asking about 10 km/l .Those cars would do 10 km/l in the city ..in fact cefiro won't do that much.. :unsure:

There are 121's for 2.5 M, you just hv to search a little (not just on web) and of course, negotiate! :rolleyes:

I would rather go for a Civic of the same model year rather than a 121 though - bound to be cheaper, better and more fun to drive!

Do you think that these vehicles now will be sold at a higher price due to Tax changes.

I know for a fact that several Vios cars earlier peddled at 2.3 M among my friends are now going at 2.5M +

But the question is will people buy at that level?

Do you think that these vehicles now will be sold at a higher price due to Tax changes.

I know for a fact that several Vios cars earlier peddled at 2.3 M among my friends are now going at 2.5M +

But the question is will people buy at that level?

Hard to predict just after the tax increase. Since now a unreg Vitz will hit 3M common man will have no option but to go for a used one whether it is 2.3 or 2.5. It depend on how you budget badly need a car.