• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wrx Or Evo Or Rx8 Etc

jaliya63

heyy guys ! wat do u guys think is better ??? an RX8 or an evo 6-8 or wrx3-8 or honda type RR or a R33 or supra ? which one would you guys advice me to go for ! it should have good resale value n good peformance n loooks :) do i have any more choices ? if u guy knw any 1 or have a good sports car up for sale let me knw :)

even n 350z i dnt mind :)

good sport car + resale value = not working lol :D

i dont own a sport car but if u want a sport car,u should be such a person who doesn't care abt the resale value..

if u want a car with resale value,common car like axio wil be the one.. :)

heyy guys ! wat do u guys think is better ??? an RX8 or an evo 6-8 or wrx3-8 or honda type RR or a R33 or supra ? which one would you guys advice me to go for ! it should have good resale value n good peformance n loooks :) do i have any more choices ? if u guy knw any 1 or have a good sports car up for sale let me knw :)

in the context of your question (which is sports cars that are relatively easier to get rid of) wrx originals(especially sti trims) or evo originals seems the right ones. since you worry about looks too wrx seems the right choice.

My initial advice is to forget about all of the above mentioned cars and buy a maruti 800 and spend the leftover money on some sort of education :rolleyes:

My initial advice is to forget about all of the above mentioned cars and buy a maruti 800 and spend the leftover money on some sort of education :rolleyes:

or he can use the money on the stock market or real estate.

if u have this much of cash to spend on a sports car.. i think the best thing to do is get two.. buy some corrolla for ur daily needs.. and get an evo or a WRX.. and forget about the resale value of the sport option because u will make up for it with ur rolla..... :rolleyes:

or as someone said get an education first...

Edited by charitha19
  • Like 1

Buy a Prius. put some bling 17 inch rims, put a kick ass spoiler, get Chamara Stickers to pimp up the car (will add 70hp), put a list of random brand names on the doors, and you got yourself a killer sports car. Excellent gas mileage and killer resale value!

Call it the Pri-Ass RS Especial.

Buy a Prius. put some bling 17 inch rims, put a kick ass spoiler, get Chamara Stickers to pimp up the car (will add 70hp), put a list of random brand names on the doors, and you got yourself a killer sports car. Excellent gas mileage and killer resale value!

i belive u ment ISPECial....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Couldn't stop laughing...

In the movie next three days, a guy asks what type of a criminal drives a prius?

Applying it here i would like to know the "Kind" of a racer who owns a Prius too vvti? B) B)

:violent-smiley-099:

Couldn't stop laughing...

In the movie next three days, a guy asks what type of a criminal drives a prius?

Applying it here i would like to know the "Kind" of a racer who owns a Prius too vvti? B) B)

:violent-smiley-099:

Only Gay hair dressers who are stingy drives a Pris... :)

Something to do with the breakdown of the word, Pri-Ass... :)

For evidence, check youtube for Jeff Dunham's Walter skit... :)

Edited by VVTi

Only Gay hair dressers who are stingy drives a Pris... :)

Something to do with the breakdown of the word, Pri-Ass... :)

For evidence, check youtube for Jeff Dunham's Walter skit... :)

Checked the video and dear old Walter breaks it nicely... :lol: :lol:

Also here it gives a great message to our drivers...

If u want to be economical, don't change the vehicle, change the way u rive... BEcause just driving a prius will not save environment or fuel.

:action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

Cheeers! :alc:

hahahahahah :D na guys !! i wanna car tht i should be able to get rid of when i want :P lol !! yeaaaa i was thinking of a RX8 turbo !! wat do u gys thnk of tht ?

Sure ill buy it

only if you sell it at half the price buddy :) . Don't forget you always have a buyer in line .

do we have rx8 turbos here

YOu think that an RX* will be able to move overnight? There are 2 RX8s in a sale in Nugegoda that has been there for more than 3 months now.

My advise is, if you want a car buy it for its sake, not for its resale value's sake. That way even if you sell it short, if you have used it for what its worth, you have no regrets.

For you, I think a Mazda 3 would be the best deal.

hahahahahah :D na guys !! i wanna car tht i should be able to get rid of when i want :P lol !! yeaaaa i was thinking of a RX8 turbo !! wat do u gys thnk of tht ?

Well technically you can get rid of any car, just throw it in a lake :action-smiley-060:

Like all the other members suggested if you want to sell your car and is interested in resale value you are better off with something like an axio or a mazda3.

And i dont understand why someone who would buy a performance car would want to sell it, most of them will end up as classics in the future anyway.

People who buy this sort of cars are people who dont care about the resale value, fuel usage and what others think about their gas gussling giants. If you are someone who wants to "get rid" of your car, you are probably one of those people who see value in the registration number and the year.We see a lot of performance cars with old number plates like rx-7's that might not have value in the minds of people like you but a true enthusiast will filter out all the other bullshit and appreciate it for what it is and what it stands for.

Unfortunately buddy you dont fall under this category so you are better off with some Jap econobox :alc:

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1