• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Warning Light On The Dash Board

gterral

Hi

There is warning light on my vitz car"P67-Y" on green color. can anyone tell me what is that mean. it is green color and sometime only appeared on the dash board.

Why don't you just take it to a garage? There's also a thing called a car instruction manual...

Hi

There is warning light on my vitz car"P67-Y" on green color. can anyone tell me what is that mean. it is green color and sometime only appeared on the dash board.

A green color warning light ? :blink:

What the hell are these japs colorblind :rolleyes:

Hi

If its appearing only some times and its green could it be the eco indicator? :unsure:

If its appearing only some times and its green could it be the eco indicator? :unsure:

Or Is it Turn Signal? :D

Difficult to say without see it. Use Car manual or upload a photo of it. It's not what you see below right?

dscn9135.jpg

Edited by Uditha88
  • Like 1

Hi

are you sure it is a warning light maybe it isn't a warning light?

Edited by nexus

Or Is it Turn Signal? :D

Difficult to say without see it. Use Car manual or upload a photo of it. It's not what you see below right?

dscn9135.jpg

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your all comments. I just took a photo of that and please see attached. it is normally there on the dashboard (white colour) and sometime only appear with Green color

post-47558-041976300 1302745411_thumb.jp

You could've phrased it a little clearer earlier - I think we all thought that this P61Y whatever was the model of your car, not the name of your warning light. Anyway, never seen anything like that. Perhaps it's your engine model, and it shows up when someone has swapped your engine for a different model that day?

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your all comments. I just took a photo of that and please see attached. it is normally there on the dashboard (white colour) and sometime only appear with Green color

It indicates something related to a Micro Processor/ Chip set installed on your car.

• Like 1

It indicates something related to a Micro Processor/ Chip set installed on your car.

Machan there is also a computer motherboard chipset called P67 from Intel which supports the newer Intel Core processors.

All I've managed to find was this Russian website, where they are talking about a P67-Z error on a vitz. I managed to extract some words such as a Oxygen Sensor warning and a speed sensor input speed error on an automatic transmission. <_< Googles Russian to English translator is a bit dodgy. :angry: Maybe some one with a good Russian knowledge will be able to translate it?

Heres the link:

Original Link

Googles Translated page

Machan there is also a computer motherboard chipset called P67 from Intel which supports the newer Intel Core processors.

All I've managed to find was this Russian website, where they are talking about a P67-Z error on a vitz. I managed to extract some words such as a Oxygen Sensor warning and a speed sensor input speed error on an automatic transmission. <_< Googles Russian to English translator is a bit dodgy. :angry: Maybe some one with a good Russian knowledge will be able to translate it?

Heres the link:

Original Link

Googles Translated page

Thanks dear. mine say P67-Y not P67-Z. so what ever it is something looks similar to one problem. The message is not lighting all the time. It happened 3 times so far.

• 7 years later...
On 4/13/2011 at 1:54 PM, gterral said:

Hi

Hello,

I got the same problem recently, is there anything to worry? what does it mean and how do i slove the issue?

Thank you

55 minutes ago, Mbw said:

Hello,

I got the same problem recently, is there anything to worry? what does it mean and how do i slove the issue?

Thank you

Isn't this your uncle's Vitz you got a couple of weeks ago? :rolleyes:

Take the car to Toyota Lanka and get a diagnostic scan done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mbw said:

Hello,

Thank you

Are you happen to see it recently? What's the model year? I have P67-Z code printed in the dashboard. It gets illuminated whenever car starts since it lights up rest of the meter cluster. It can be seen even without starting the car. Just thought it's related to a identification code of meter cluster or chip set.

It was there from the day 1 I bought the car and never had any problems with it. Don't know if it's different in your case

Edited by hrm

22 hours ago, hrm said:

Are you happen to see it recently? What's the model year? I have P67-Z code printed in the dashboard. It gets illuminated whenever car starts since it lights up rest of the meter cluster. It can be seen even without starting the car. Just thought it's related to a identification code of meter cluster or chip set.

It was there from the day 1 I bought the car and never had any problems with it. Don't know if it's different in your case

It's a 2007 vitz 1.0 cc new face, as you said it can be seen even without starting the engine. I'm not remember whether it was illuminated on the dash board, when I brought the car. Could be the same case as yours.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Mbw said:

It's a 2007 vitz 1.0 cc new face, as you said it can be seen even without starting the engine. I'm not remember whether it was illuminated on the dash board, when I brought the car. Could be the same case as yours.

Thanks

If the indicator is green in colour, it's probably not a warning or an error. But best get a diagnostic scan done anyway to see if three are error codes in the ECU. 

30 minutes ago, Davy said:

If the indicator is green in colour, it's probably not a warning or an error. But best get a diagnostic scan done anyway to see if three are error codes in the ECU. 

Colour is like white, somewhat close to green..Thanks davy, i ll do a scan and have a look on this! 

1 hour ago, Mbw said:

Colour is like white, somewhat close to green..Thanks davy, i ll do a scan and have a look on this! 

If you find something let me know. Just figured out that in mine it does not light up with meter illumination. Just that it's printed in white it is very noticeable. Same as this image from Russian forum.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1598371&d=13

Edited by hrm