• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

Dude, Fady, what do you have to say about Osama Bin Laden been hiding in your country? :angry-smiley-048:. I guess while you were drag racing on public roads in Islamabad, you let the world's biggest terrorist hide in your own back yard. I think you should be more concerned about what's happening in your own country than trying to educate us Sri Lankans on your modified cars!

PS: Any of the cars you posted belong to Osama? LMAO

Edited by madmax
  • Like 5

If we didnt have a ruined market for vehicles then true vehicle lovers will import rx8s,subarus,skylines and allmost every sport car .and less tax ofcourse

guess instead of prados will be having ferari and instead of axios and allions will be having bms.

same price range if not for the outrageous taxes and crap demand :( sad sene

If we didnt have a ruined market for vehicles then true vehicle lovers will import rx8s,subarus,skylines and allmost every sport car .and less tax ofcourse

guess instead of prados will be having ferari and instead of axios and allions will be having bms.

same price range if not for the outrageous taxes and crap demand :( sad sene

Yes true :(

nice work fahd, looks like you put in a lot of effort into all these.. I always think the South Asians have a better taste in vehicles than others.. even in London if you see a Ferrari 8 out of 10 times its a South Asian... great work keep uploading more... thanks mate..

Dude, Fady, what do you have to say about Osama Bin Laden been hiding in your country? :angry-smiley-048:. I guess while you were drag racing on public roads in Islamabad, you let the world's biggest terrorist hide in your own back yard. I think you should be more concerned about what's happening in your own country than trying to educate us Sri Lankans on your modified cars!

no offense, but think we should appreciate the work he has put in...

Even though we are a poor countries we all have a thing for exotic beasts... no matter where you go, whether it be Bangladesh, India, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam.... (Burma exception) we all got the elite driving real exotics even though we always have to face a much higher price and bad after sales services. Most ppl argue that all these exotics are from blood/black money but to be honest most of it just isn't... they only say that because they don't want to...

• Like 1

no offense, but think we should appreciate the work he has put in...

Hard work?

Basically he's getting a whole lotta photos off the internet and people and posting them on the forum. Maybe he's taking a big effort to show them to us, but that doesnt mean its a effort well spent.

You can find much better photos of the same models all over the internet. Had it been in sri lanka then there's that 'on our shores' factor that makes them special, and i dont think there's any other pakistani's on the forum except this guy, so nothing special there for anyone...

• Like 1

LMAO!!! :D:D

Dude we should educate this guy about some real exotics here in Sri Lanka! I bet we have some modified/exotics Pakistanis haven't even dreamed of..

Hard work?

Basically he's getting a whole lotta photos off the internet and people and posting them on the forum. Maybe he's taking a big effort to show them to us, but that doesnt mean its a effort well spent.

You can find much better photos of the same models all over the internet. Had it been in sri lanka then there's that 'on our shores' factor that makes them special, and i dont think there's any other pakistani's on the forum except this guy, so nothing special there for anyone...

I smell jealousy, but thats not my problem. If moderators/admin have any problem with this thread of mine, they can close it. And i dont care if a person takes this thread negatively as alot of people have appreciated this thread before.

I guess you are forgetting that this is the same 'Country' which helped you guys on a huge scale in kicking the a** of Tamil Tigers out of your country. Please do some research before posting such useless replies against a country which has helped you in your bad times.

Edited by fady
  • Like 1

I guess you are forgetting that this is the same 'Country' which helped you guys on a huge scale in kicking the a** of Tamil Tigers out of your country. Please do some research before posting such useless replies against a country which has helped you in your bad times.

Im sorry, this "Help" you speak of, did you provide it to us for free? Did any pakistani soldiers set foot on Sri Lankan ground in defense of our interests? It's YOU who needs to do research before mouthing off, j***a$$.

Im sorry, this "Help" you speak of, did you provide it to us for free? Did any pakistani soldiers set foot on Sri Lankan ground in defense of our interests? It's YOU who needs to do research before mouthing off, j***a$$.

Even if it was not for free, Pakistan still provided SLA with state-of-the-art weaponry unlike India. And as for your other questions, you can read this article with your eyes open Pakistan's crucial role in the death of Tamil Tigers. And i am by no means degrading SL or its people. I am just proving a fact that Pakistan helped the Srilankan Army.

Edited by fady

Well yes. Actually truck art has originated from Pakistan. And we dont have Tata trucks over here. Most of them are of Hino-Pak and the rest are buses and i dont know what make they are. I'll surely post pictures of them. And the daily driven cars range from a lower middle class persons Suzuki Mehran (also known as Maruti 800 in India) to a rich mans Beemer or Merc. The car which is most spotted on the roads of Pakistan is the 8 generation Toyota Corolla. It is very much famous over here due to its durability and high resale value. After Corolla comes the Honda Civic (all the generations). It's a great car no doubt than the Corolla because of its better interior, better shape, more options and foremost better brakes. Apart from these cars, you'll get to see alot of Japanese Imports such as the Vitz, Premio, Belta, Corolla X, Mark X (most of these Japanese Imports are Toyota cars). Also spotted on the roads is Suzuki Cultus (a nice 1000cc car), Suzuki Baleno. In short you can find most of the worlds cars in Pakistan ranging from a Suzuki Mehran to a Rolls Royce Phantom (excluding the Bugatti Veyron and some other cars). Basically the city i live in i.e Karachi, you get to see different types cars in different areas. For example if you go to a kind of poor area, you'll get to see cars which are mostly not in good shape and inexpensive cars. But if you go to a rather very posh area such as the Defence, you'll get to see mercs, beemers, hummers and every high end car roaming around.

thanks for the great exposé man. you guys are way ahead from local scene when it comes to exhotic cars i guess.

btw, i do know you got a toyota plant there. who are the other manufactures you got? Suzuki, Honda? And what are their production lines?

thanks for the great exposé man. you guys are way ahead from local scene when it comes to exhotic cars i guess.

btw, i do know you got a toyota plant there. who are the other manufactures you got? Suzuki, Honda? And what are their production lines?

Yes. Apart from Indus Toyota, there is Pak Suzuki and Atlas Honda. Pak Suzuki manufactures Suzuki Mehran, Liana, Cultus, Swift, Ravi and Bolan. Atlas Honda manufactures Honda Civic, Honda City and i am not sure about Honda CR-V and Honda Accord but both these cars are available through their dealerships.