• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Can I Find English User Manual

udithad

Hi are you looking for a workshop manual or the manual that comes with the car when you buy it brand new? It's gonna be hard to find cause most these came to SL, JDM recconed, so I doubt anyone would have one.. You may wanna try a bit of translating on google..

You maybe able to find a workshop manual with the agents or mnm org. though..

By the way, do you work around the Janadhipathi Mw. area?

Hi are you looking for a workshop manual or the manual that comes with the car when you buy it brand new? It's gonna be hard to find cause most these came to SL, JDM recconed, so I doubt anyone would have one.. You may wanna try a bit of translating on google..

You maybe able to find a workshop manual with the agents or mnm org. though..

By the way, do you work around the Janadhipathi Mw. area?

the user manual wud b the usual owner manual i presume...

but i doubt u'd find one in originally printd in english in any part of the world cos that car was JDM as far as i knw...and those who importd it recon were countries like russia, jamaica and ofcourse SL...there MIGHT be examples in other countries but ur best bet is to check ebay or do a full google search...sorta like i found a fully translated CBR250RR WORKSHOP manual...n that my frnd is a bike that was only sold used outside japan...

gud luck

Dear Pilawoos, Shakster,

Thanks for your quick replies. I'm looking for the simple user manual that comes with the car. Not the workshop or technical manuals. I have the japanese one. Juzz I wanted to read it & understand the operations of my new car.

Nope, I'm working at Rajagiriya area :(