• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Panda Geely Lc 1.3

dreezone

@fiat fan

Please do not buy it and do not get deceived by the look of it. As everyone else suggests, it is advisable to go for an old Japanese car rather than buying this piece of junk. I had one micro vehicle and had a very painful experience with it. Their after sales service is also awful.

• Like 1

Hey everybody.my sister is thinking of buying a micro panda since the prices are down. she will opt for the 1.3 because fuel consumption is not a big issue. driving pleasure is more prefered... she will be buying brand new... She asked me how it is... I have read almost every thread on the internet. watched hell lot of videos in youtube as well.. thing is all of them are outdated.. can someone give me the current situation of these cars? how r they coping up? is the customer service better now? do the cars being imported recently still have the factory errors? eg- p.steering rack... value a quick answer because she wants to buy asap.. Oh BTW they say they will deliver the 1.0 liter model in two days.. couldnt ask abt the 1.3 model.. unless it takes a long time to arrive we will go for the 1.3.... thanx all. hoping for fast answers :D

Hey,

Were you Wrong fiat fan ? Dont Dont Dont go for it Opt for second hand Jap hatchback or a Viva, this doesn't do much on fuel being a small car 8 kmpl If i am not mistaken. And the Vehicle bodyis prone to rust easliy. Customer service ??, Speechless when it comes to Customer service. :/

during the last couple of years there were mixed reviews from the AL community on the Panda. Some liked it and the way it handled and some didn't like the build quality. I have no experience on the Panda. But i have traveleld considerably on the Panda Cross owned by a friend it's not that bad - the interior while not great is OK compared to Micro/Geely's MX7.

You can't get a zero milage car for the price of a Panda - buy it if you are ok with discarding it after it served its purpose in 5-6 years ( Some folk use the MX7 for tourism- their intention is to get the maximum use out of the car bought at a low price and then write it off )

Only thing I know about Panda is the fact that the lifetime of the car is probably 5 years

I have seen a few Pandas edging on to its 4th year of life... Soon they will end up being scrap metal.

May I suggest buying an old Japanese car or a Kelisa or a Viva or something? I am certain it will outlast a Panda by at least a decade.

If your sister could add a little bit more she can go for the Kelisa as Crosswind says that is the newest decent ride she can get. The manual versions very economical and has surprisingly good pickup plus it's quite reliable OR go for a slightly older Jap hatch . The viva is an excellent option but it will cost even more. The cheaper viva's are the ones with the 850 CC engine.

Edited by matroska

• 2 years later...