• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Woman Weds Cobra ::

dragster

what do you think ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I think she's nuts

• I'm ok with it
    • I wouldn't mind doing the same

ok you guys are really gona dig this... I think it's crazy...

Indian woman weds cobra

A woman who fell in love with a snake has reportedly married the reptile at a traditional Hindu wedding celebrated by 2,000 guests in India.

The Press Trust of India says priests have chanted mantras to seal the union but the cobra failed to come out of a nearby ant hill where it lives.

A brass replica snake stood in for the hesitant groom.

The cobra is the world's largest venomous snake, which can grow up to five metres long.

The 30-year-old bride, Bimbala Das, said: "Though snakes cannot speak nor understand, we communicate in a peculiar way".

"Whenever I put milk near the ant hill where the cobra lives, it always comes out to drink.

"I always get to see it every time I go near the ant hill. It has never harmed me."

Villagers welcomed the wedding in the belief it would bring good fortune and laid on a feast for the big day.

Snakes, particularly the king cobra, are venerated in India as religious symbols worn by Lord Shiva, the god of destruction.

Ms Das, from a lower caste, has converted to the animal-loving vegetarian Vaishnav sect, whose local elders gave her permission to marry the cobra.

Her mother, Dyuti Bhoi, says she is happy about the marriage.

"Bimbala was ill," she told a local TV channel.

"We had no money to treat her, then she started offering milk to the snake ... she was cured.

"That made her fall in love."

Ms Das has moved into a hut built close to the ant hill since the wedding.

Earlier this year, a tribal girl was married off to a dog on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. :)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200606/s1654386.htm

Earlier this year, a tribal girl was married off to a dog on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. :action-smiley-060:

ok i know it's possible for the dog and chick to consumate the marriage (have seen some vids :D )

but how is the snake and woman going to do it

ok i know it's possible for the dog and chick to consumate the marriage (have seen some vids :action-smiley-060: )

but how is the snake and woman going to do it

Seen some vids on that too. Not pretty. :D

thats so f**king gross man...u goons really didnt hav to reveal ur canine fetish

thats so f**king gross man...u goons really didnt hav to reveal ur canine fetish

I didn't say anything about canines. Only snakes. Actually eels, but lets not get too technical...

Links please! I love documetries!! :action-smiley-060:

Printed material by the batch perv when I was in school. Grossed out a lotta ppl that day :D

Haven't gone looking on the net. But I'm sure u can find some. U can find just about anything on the net.

Gross.. But according to "certain" people u get horse/sheep/goat & other animal fetish's on the net... ugh!

Anei yeah machang, dont please...lets keep it to Hondas, toyotas,Tatas,Bajajs etc in here

Nothing wrong with this marriage. As a woman, surely she feels the need for a big snake from time to time. Although this one isn't quite one-eyed. And it could sting the f**k out of her if she decides to consummate the marriage.

Nothing wrong with this marriage. As a woman, surely she feels the need for a big snake from time to time. Although this one isn't quite one-eyed. And it could sting the f**k out of her if she decides to consummate the marriage.

So Tru buddy...!! :lol: Some women sure deserves to be married to a cobra...!! :(