• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peraduo Bezza

Uditha88

okay.. for a malaysian company that is a really nice concept car.. but the thing is these stuff NEVER get made so.. useless and a waste of money.. i like how they ligt up the preduoa badge though ;)

More like new concept...I'll eat my own sh*t if the production car looks anything like that.

Lets hope a similar case to the Astra and JC won't happen here... wink.gif

And the car, well it's a funky looking concept, though the sliding doors aren't that nice IMO, it's not bad

Why all the negativity on the doors? I think the sliding doors are good idea for a city car. Very practical. You won't have to twist your body into a hundred different shapes trying to get out after parking it in a tight spot.

Why all the negativity on the doors? I think the sliding doors are good idea for a city car. Very practical. You won't have to twist your body into a hundred different shapes trying to get out after parking it in a tight spot.

Well it maybe practical, but quite van like and that isn't very pleasing. Concepts with practicality usually turns into boring boxes in production IMO, and this looks good (excluding the doors) now

Nothing wrong with the practicality but its just some thing we dont see often and not used to, just like fixing lambo door to a maruti :D

Nothing wrong with the practicality but its just some thing we dont see often and not used to, just like fixing lambo door to a maruti :D

Yes.The doors from a Italian supercar would look stupid on a cheap indian. :rolleyes: ,but on a small city run about sliding doors makes more sense.Ever heard of the Peugeot 1007?

Yes.The doors from a Italian supercar would look stupid on a cheap indian. :rolleyes: ,but on a small city run about sliding doors makes more sense.Ever heard of the Peugeot 1007?

its still ugly as hell when the doors are open :P

• Like 1

its still ugly as hell when the doors are open :P

Maybe, but mainstream audiences prefer practicality over aesthetics.

It's nice to see the Malaysians step up their game. I hope they follow the Koreans and give us some good, value for money cars.

I'd be more interested in seeing the side impact crash test and roll over tests.

you meant to say if a jaywalker hits the car from a side? yeah, the doors will take that side impact and bent. As a security feature, it won't be able to re-open.

Well for the roll over test, better if the driver can roll over a tarmac leaving the car behind, the results would be far more better.

Maybe, but mainstream audiences prefer practicality over aesthetics.

It's nice to see the Malaysians step up their game. I hope they follow the Koreans and give us some good, value for money cars.

let's hope they do it and koreans keep it up :)