• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hks Gt R 600 Arrives In Sri Lanka

virensti

Went there yesterday to check it out, truly a huge monster even by the looks, especially when it roars to life (they moved it out to get another car which was behind the GT-R) jumping-smiley-013.gif Too bad Darin wasn't in as cuz of the races, but thanks a lot darinwrxsti for letting me take some pics! :)

Sorry for the quality guys, only had the mobile phone

And also thanks to The Stig

dsc00001hb.jpg

dsc00002ew.jpg

dsc00003f.jpg

dsc00004e.th.jpg

dsc00005tw.th.jpg

dsc00006q.th.jpg

dsc00007v.th.jpg

dsc00008fx.th.jpg

Edited by BLu3HaZe
  • Like 1

meh!...now when are we gonna see pictures from someone who knows how to use a camera...

Too bad Darin wasn't in as cuz of the races,

Yes too bad darin wasnt there.Cos then you coulda asked how he made so much money to afford a GTR...

Yes too bad darin wasnt there.Cos then you coulda asked how he made so much money to afford a GTR...

Oh don't worry, I know he doesn't do things like taking poor peoples' money and material, hide half of it away and build things that fall apart rolleyes.gif

Oh don't worry, I know he doesn't do things like taking poor peoples' money and material, hide half of it away and build things that fall apart rolleyes.gif

the what????...LAME!

or maybe I need wikipedia to understand what your highness is saying...

meh!...now when are we gonna see pictures from someone who knows how to use a camera...

Dude, what the hell has been wrong with you recently? You sound like you're on your period, attacking everyone. Take a chill pill, relax.

Edited by Pericles

Dude, what the hell has been wrong with you recently? You sound like you're on your period, attacking everyone. Take a chill pill, relax.

ah I bet the whiner boy has sent you a PM trying to get me banned...thats what he always does,complain and cry...

ah I bet the whiner boy has sent you a PM trying to get me banned...thats what he always does,complain and cry...

No, he didn't. I'm just annoyed at seeing all these pointless attacks. And I don't listen to peoples opinions on forum discipline, just Madz's.

Just drop it dude, There are fights that need happening, this one is pointless.

You're welcome!

Just for the info, it had a tag of 6.4/5M stuck on it, IIRC

Me curious about the CTR as well :D, is that an original JDM CTR you reckon? Manu. year 2008 perhaps?