• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hks Gt R 600 Arrives In Sri Lanka

virensti

it was actually meant for me, didnt realise it was a belated birthday gift machan. Now i know why i didnt even get a card this time :rolleyes:

Machan... that is SOME b'day gift! Congrats!

Hopefully we'll get to see it sometime soon...

• Like 1

it was actually meant for me, didnt realise it was a belated birthday gift machan. Now i know why i didnt even get a card this time :rolleyes:

My heartiest congratulations!! Looks like our guesses were correct biggrin.gif Must have cost a fortune.

This means we'd get to see some pics soon? The fastest stock car in the country I assume?? jumping-smiley-013.gif And also you get to drive it as much as you want unlike the last GT-R... wink.gif

Edited by BLu3HaZe

that's awesome machang! Congrats!!! :D

so now you can gravel prep the sti! :D

congratulations and good luck darinwrxsti

So most of us were correct, about it being a surprise present for you? Congrats!

WOW Nice, congratz :alc:

I am so jealous :P

Congrats boss!...have fun!

BTW...try and clear it from the harbour ASAP cos otherwise isurujoshs friend will do some burnouts in it like the last one... :P

• Like 4

What he said :D

Cool. I'll clear up my Sunday if you're up for a photoshoot :)

No prob at all machang,

Everyone else thanks for the kind wishes,

What can i say - Love the GTR, but Subaru is my life ( blood, sweat and tears sum up my sti )

AL guys can come over anytime and see it

• Like 1