• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hks Gt R 600 Arrives In Sri Lanka

virensti

Hello people, just wanted to let you all know,

A Titanium Grey HKS GTR is at the Colombo port... Yes you read it right, HKS GTR 600!!!

Which means 600 amazing horses outta the GTR, tuned by none other than HKS!

Man for sure, the owners gonna have a BIG smile on his

face every time he takes this monster for a spin. :D

• Like 1

Any idea who the lucky owner is ?

Nope, a friend of mine at the port saw it.. no pics either.. (he's using a non camera phone <_< )

Edited by virensti

@Darin - Apparently?? blink.gif Wouldn't you be one of the first to know if something that high profile was ordered by BRJW anyway?

No machan i would know normally, but this was ordered by my boss for some reason without telling me. But i heard that this car was at the port it should be in our yard tomorrow

No machan i would know normally, but this was ordered by my boss for some reason without telling me. But i heard that this car was at the port it should be in our yard tomorrow

Ah ok. Maybe a surprise gift (no share of money as it's your birthday!!) for you? biggrin.gif

Do post some pics tomorrow like with the white one last time. I'm sure Peri, Ripper and the lot would be hanging around your place asap with monopods

Edited by BLu3HaZe

Ah ok. Maybe a surprise gift (where you've to pay a bit) for you? biggrin.gif

Do post some pics tomorrow like with the white one last time. I'm sure Peri, Ripper and the lot would be hanging around your place asap with monopods

I would, but my lens are being cleaned in Singapore.

I would, but my lens are being cleaned in Singapore.

Expensive hobby, living with those DSLRs eh? Hoping to see some crystal clear shots with good lighting if so though :) I dunno much about your other photography, but you do know how to capture cars and girls really well biggrin.gif

Expensive hobby, living with those DSLRs eh? Hoping to see some crystal clear shots with good lighting if so though :) I dunno much about your other photography, but you do know how to capture cars and girls really well biggrin.gif

Ha Ha auto focus ;)

huh? cars and girls? Is that about the last two events I covered for AL?

Well, most of the cross of genres will be here. Other than weddings

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos

Sorry for going OT, but which lens?

All of them. Got a chance to send with a friend who was also servicing his stuff. And they are all back, so can shoot this GTR if allowed :)

Not just them but from what we've seen mostly :)

Nice!! Even to the untrained eye they look great, and nice framing

You haven't been around long enough :)

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/1019-honda-meet-sneak-peek/page__view__findpost__p__19786

lucky for me, the pics in question seem to have disappeared, but sure some long time members might remember that :)

You haven't been around long enough :)

http://www.autolanka...dpost__p__19786

lucky for me, the pics in question seem to have disappeared, but sure some long time members might remember that :)

True I've not been around the forum long, but I think I might have seen those pics sometime back before joining :) Was this near/on a bridge or the one around the cars in the middle? Time flies and you've grown up, become more stable, I guess wink.gif

Edited by BLu3HaZe

True I've not been around the forum long, but I think I might have seen those pics sometime back before joining :) Was this near/on a bridge or the one around the cars in the middle? Time flies and you've grown up, become more stable, I guess wink.gif

No that bridge one was not mine, it was from the sat night drag races on marine drive. Not sure what you meant by the other.

No that bridge one was not mine, it was from the sat night drag races on marine drive. Not sure what you meant by the other.

Ok, there were a great lot of pics and went through everything, long time back anyway. Other what I meant were 3 girls as models or something, denim skirts, blurry pics, lots of Honda's IIRC

Ok, there were a great lot of pics and went through everything, long time back anyway. Other what I meant were 3 girls as models or something, denim skirts, blurry pics, lots of Honda's IIRC

That should quite possibly be the one :)