• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ps3 Bought In The Us, Will It Work In Sri Lanka

lolmd

how :action-smiley-060::blink:

Because the man says he has a cousin who had done so!

I have met Rattler81 personally after meeting up on GLK and he has been using 360's for quite a while and knows what he's talking about.

Real experts are the folks who have done stuff on their own and knows what their talking about so stop being whiny little boys and bash folks because you guys know bugger all shit!

Edited by Ripper
  • Like 1

Because the man says he has a cousin who had done so!

I have met Rattler81 personally after meeting up on GLK and he has been using 360's for quite a while and knows what he's talking about.

Real experts are the folks who have done stuff on their own and knows what their talking about so stop being whiny little boys and bash folks because you guys know bugger all shit!

in that case i withdraw my previous statement. be cool dude

otherwise you're just a bloody joke who posts for the sake of posting

We have quite a few of them here lately.

I have heard the same thing what rattler81 has said that even though the system says its 110 Sony made it compatible with other power sources. Have read it on forums but havent heard from a guy who actually plugged it in SL and worked without a problem. Thats good to know.

i am cool.

Before you laugh at somebody make sure you know what you're talking about.

otherwise you're just a bloody joke who posts for the sake of posting

FYI im not laughed at him im just ask how :rolleyes:

I think what Ripper meant there was that your question was totally inappropriate since the post that you quoted to already had the answer in it. As Ripper said "Because the man says he has a cousin who had done so!". :)Unless that person is a know personality here in AL for supplying misleading information, there is no point of asking a question when the answer is right in front of you on the computer screen. :)

Edited by GearHead

I hav a PS3 slim 120gb bought from US. Was having the same problem, Bestbuy salesmen said it works on dual voltage, but the guarantee wont cover is something goes wrong. So bought a transformer, it melted after one days use. couldn't be bothered, pluged in it expecting an explosion, it just started right up. Works fine up 2 now. (1 year) only prob wit the US version is u need to hav a TV wit HDMI. and it doesnt hav audio out put. Cant connect it to the home theater system :@

I hav a PS3 slim 120gb bought from US. Was having the same problem, Bestbuy salesmen said it works on dual voltage, but the guarantee wont cover is something goes wrong. So bought a transformer, it melted after one days use. couldn't be bothered, pluged in it expecting an explosion, it just started right up. Works fine up 2 now. (1 year) only prob wit the US version is u need to hav a TV wit HDMI. and it doesnt hav audio out put. Cant connect it to the home theater system :@

Actually i was running my one fine on normal audio video cables on my TV until i got my hdmi cable down for it so im not sure how you had problems. Also you can connect to your home theatre using an optical cable if your home theatre system supports optical cables.

I think what Ripper meant there was that your question was totally inappropriate since the post that you quoted to already had the answer in it. As Ripper said "Because the man says he has a cousin who had done so!". :)Unless that person is a know personality here in AL for supplying misleading information, there is no point of asking a question when the answer is right in front of you on the computer screen. :)

well more than that...this smiley is not merely asking how?

:action-smiley-060:

Thanks. That is good to know. Do you use it to play on-line? I know the PSN network is down for now, but I was wondering if there were any issues with playing on line games in SL? What type of ISP would you recommend in SL for someone who wants to play online games? Thanks again.