• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle Prices For The Permit

sahan anuradha

can i know the prices of vehicles for the permit holders?

specially,

Corolla141

Honda civic hybrid

mazda3

lancer

Hyundai tucson

Kia santafe, sorento, sportage

suzuki grand vitara

Micro kyron...

Lancer Ex is $ 18 000 i guess . Btw inquire from the relevant agents

• Like 1

ya..i called to Toyota and asked about the prices of corolla141, yaris and avanza...OMG, because of the disaster that the japan is facing, the prices of those are increased..

prices list for the PERMIT,

Corolla141 3.8 mil

yaris 2.8 mil

avanza 2 mil

And my budget is 3mil....what should i go for ??

Is HONDA CIVIC HYBRID better than those ??

ya..i called to Toyota and asked about the prices of corolla141, yaris and avanza...OMG, because of the disaster that the japan is facing, the prices of those are increased..

prices list for the PERMIT,

Corolla141 3.8 mil

yaris 2.8 mil

avanza 2 mil

And my budget is 3mil....what should i go for ??

Is HONDA CIVIC HYBRID better than those ??

Stafford has advertised CITY,CRV and Civic 1.6 for the permit. Check them out too. Anyway it's your money and it's you whose gonna drive it. So it would be better if you take all the cars within your budget for a test drive and select the one which suits you :)

Since you have an internet connection, i think its safe to assume that you have a telephone too.

Try using it to call the agents and asking them :P

I think most of these newbies create a profile to ask one Stupid Question, in fact they spend more time creating a profile than it will take for them to pick up the horn and ask from an agent.

don't be lazy. make the telephone calls and do the work necessary to get the info you need.

Can some one please tell me the point of having this forum if someone to expect reply of this kind. Since information is easily accessed via a telephone or trusty google these days i guess the main objective of this forum now is to boast about our selves and to exchange gossip like the linda laga sangamaya.

Irony is these are the same people who make a big fuss when noobs open tread after tread about import duty, axio prices and what not claiming those thread waste forum resources and members valuable time, yet they seem to have time to post useless comments like these.

I bet the out come would have been lot different if the guy inquired about the prices of euro cars. People would have lined up to post prices to show their close ties to the euro owners community.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Can some one please tell me the point of having this forum if someone to expect reply of this kind. Since information is easily accessed via a telephone or trusty google these days i guess the main objective of this forum now is to boast about our selves and to exchange gossip like the linda laga sangamaya.

Irony is these are the same people who make a big fuss when noobs open tread after tread about import duty, axio prices and what not claiming those thread waste forum resources and members valuable time, yet they seem to have time to post useless comments like these.

I bet the out come would have been lot different if the guy inquired about the prices of euro cars. People would have lined up to post prices to show their close ties to the euro owners community.

You REALLY have a bee in your bonnet over people who like Euro cars don't you?

Also, In case you havent noticed, if ever anyone puts up a genuine question with a problem that cant really be solved by using a simple thing like a phone call, plenty of people on this forum will step up to help that person out.The reason the same people who complain about noobs opening fuel and hybrid threads are telling this dude to pick up a damn phone is because the principle is the same, THERE WAS NO NEED TO OPEN A THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE, because the info is readily available elsewhere.

P.S. If you really think the forum is like a err "linda langa sangamaya", as you so eloquently put it, and consider such activity beneath your notice, then why are you actually on here at all? Do you simply enjoying being condescending?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

:D

You'd lose that bet. Someone already did and was directed to all the agents on that too.

And besides, there are plenty of automotive topics that don't involve prices of cars. You know, races, repairs. Windshield polishing. How to fix a flat tire. To say "whats the point of having a forum" if we don't give car prices is daft. ALSO it does tread rather close to advertising, so I for one am rather happy that people don't sit here discussing brand new prices at the agents!

• 8 years later...